Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what i was talking about, i know Zoro hasn't peaked yet

and he will have more fights and stuff

i'm just talking about the Ryuma parallels and teasing from Oda, right now, where the story stands, it makes no sense for the character
This is typically because of that type of shit I can buy Yamato NOT hoping aboard the ship. Oda loves wasting his readers time just because

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Its some weird trend that started after Pokimane apparently farted on stream or maybe have done multiple times and theres been drama/clownfoolery about it, people denying she did, her trying to cover it up and deny it too ofc, people insisting she did and turning it into a meme, people unironically hoping she did and thus it being usurped by actual "fart fetishists/deviantart users" and so on.

She started banning people for referencing it on her streams and discord I think.
Fartgate... I just face-palmed my forehead off my face.

This is typically because of that type of shit I can buy Yamato NOT hoping aboard the ship. Oda loves wasting his readers time just because
Yeah, the amount of panels we got saying

"I'm oden"

"I will sail with Luffy"

are absurd

if Yamato doesn't join, and just fuck off somewhere else off screen

it's gonna be so weird

then again, Oda did introduce Yamato out of nowhere during the raid

Stop reminding me of Ryuma please that shit still hurts :josad:
To me the biggest problem is not even that it hurt

it's more about the story not making sense at all

those panels, paralleling, making small conections, going as far as Ryuma in Thriller Bark

it made sense these things would be resolved here in Wano, and in the end they are not even a factor

it's so weird

G

Gorosei Informer

I think Blackbeard already hit up Whole Cake and stole Katakuri and Oven's shadows for them.
Katakuri is strong as hell, around Whitebeard's size, and uses a similar weapon.
Over has a Heat Fruit like Ace.

Ryuma's corpse was mummified, more or less, though.
Thats a really interesting, unique, smart and probable scenario imo. I like that a lot. Could explain why Oda is giving Katakuri and Oven the focus in this cover story and in Film Red too. This might be the last we see of them directly.

My friend is a huge Katakuri fan said he feels red/death flags from Katakuri with his last words to Luffy at the end of their fight, when he asked Luffy if he will come back to beat Big Mom.
Since Law and Kidd beat Big Mom instead and as far as we know killed her off too, although Film Red is making this even more fucking confusing too, fate has already been changed if Luffy was meant to beat Big Mom instead, even returning to WCI or beating her at Wano or Elbaf or w/e too.

I also felt when Luffy put his hat on Katakuri as he was lying down and unconscious, it felt like paying tribute to someone who died, maybe even in a gangsters/mafia type way, honouring their dead/fallen brothers. Thats the vibe I got from it anyway. It felt like in a way, "Katakuri died" that day, in a symbolic way ofc.
His facade did at least, the mighty titan who has never "fallen" or fell on his back, a similar sort of nod to how Whitebeard was this almighty titan who seemed unstoppable and never turned his back and ran from fights too, no scars on his back and such.
Zoro shares that shame mentality too ofc, a wound on a swordsmansback is a mark of shame or something as he said to Mihawk?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, the amount of panels we got saying

"I'm oden"

"I will sail with Luffy"

are absurd

if Yamato doesn't join, and just fuck off somewhere else off screen

it's gonna be so weird

then again, Oda did introduce Yamato out of nowhere during the raid
She was introduced 90+ chapters into the Wano, don't take it only as a raid part. Raid is the part of the arc in the end.

Oda had 90+ chapters to at least introduce her to us somehow, build her up and give her a proper characterization.

Not fucking fanboy cosplayer of a character who wasn't even that good.

Or at least, "I want to be "LIKE" Kozuki Oden" that small change would do wonder.

+ She should've been a swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.