Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
1. I don't really get what you saying. Her Mero beam only works if you are attracted to her. Her slave arrows work on you regardless of it you find her attractive or not. So it wouldn't have made a difference if coby didn't find her attractive. Hence why it's called slave arrows. It not working on coby means his haki is mostly likely high enough to negate that part of boas ability hence why she went in for a physical attack on koby before being stooped by black beard
2. Except didnt get all the glory since the newspaper reported law was the mastermind lol

3. Maybe because both of them if they played an equal part would have been highlighted by bb lol
1. Slave arrow in fodder no slave arrow non fodder therefore they were turned to stone by her gaze not slave arrow therefore fodder attack

2. Law was described as the mastermind in a marine only meeting not in the paper DEBUNKED
3. Bro thats just wasting panel space + still no real reason to mention law

1. Slave arrow in fodder no slave arrow non fodder therefore they were turned to stone by her gaze not slave arrow therefore fodder attack

2. Law was described as the mastermind in a marine only meeting not in the paper DEBUNKED
3. Bro thats just wasting panel space + still no real reason to mention law
1. Again slave arrows forces your will regardless. It worked on commnader level people yet didn't work on coby since most likely his haki was high so it couldn't work.

2. Cool still got glory because of it.

3. Cool yet based on bbs claim law wasn't the one that helped him against wieng zi. And that's the point. No reason why he wouldn't mention that coby was only one of of reasons why bb was able to take over. No good reason why he couldn't have mentioned you and law helped me etc etc. The fact that he didn't mention law means that laws part in the rocky Port incident had nothing to do with the taking down of wing zi

Seatonnes

1. Again slave arrows forces your will regardless. It worked on commnader level people yet didn't work on coby since most likely his haki was high so it couldn't work.

2. Cool still got glory because of it.

3. Cool yet based on bbs claim law wasn't the one that helped him against wieng zi. And that's the point.
1. you just blatantly refuse to read the panels
2. you admit defeat
3. blackbeard wasnt at the rocky port incident, wang zhi obviously became injured left then got ousted by blackbeard

Hancock didn't attack Loby only because he was Luffy's friend, Blackbeard literally said that Hancock power would've work on him so there is no doubt that would work on Kobi.
Well that's bullshit since she prepared an attack only for him once her ability failed on him lol
Post automatically merged:

Koby is gay he wasn't affected by Boas power
Cool.sadly her slave arrows work regardless of if you are interested in her or not hence they are called slave arrows

1. you just blatantly refuse to read the panels
2. you admit defeat
3. blackbeard wasnt at the rocky port incident, wang zhi obviously became injured left then got ousted by blackbeard
1. Bbs commnader turned to stone. Vice admirals turned to stone. Coby didnt turn to stone. What exactly am I missing from that panel?

2. How lol. Your reading comprehension seems to be low. Both coby and Law got credit from it lol.

3. Show us where bbs said he wasn't involved in it lol

Seatonnes

1. Bbs commnader turned to stone. Vice admirals turned to stone. Coby didnt turn to stone. What exactly am I missing from that panel?

2. How lol. Your reading comprehension seems to be low. Both coby and Law got credit from it lol.

3. Show us where bbs said he wasn't involved in it lol
1. THEY WERE HORNY, KOBY WASNT

2. Only marines know about law same with garp at god valley

3. You made it possible therefore he didnt beat wang zhi

1. THEY WERE HORNY, KOBY WASNT

2. Only marines know about law same with garp at god valley

3. You made it possible therefore he didnt beat wang zhi
1. Cool sadly slave arrow works regardless of it a person is horny or not. Hence the name

Slave Arrow (虜の矢スレイブ・アロー, Sureibu Arō?): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they were lustful or not, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love

2. Cool the same Marines gave him the credit and dubbed him the master mind. He then coincidentally also afterwards became a warlord working with said government

3. Never said he defeated weing zi. I stated he helped bb in doing it lol

Read

Seatonnes

1. Cool sadly slave arrow works regardless of it a person is horny or not. Hence the name

2. Cool the same Marines gave him the credit and dubbed him the master mind. He then coincidentally also afterwards became a warlord working with said government

3. Never said he defeated weing zi. I stated he helped bb in doing it lol

Read
Bros telling me to read when I have only shown him panels and he talks through headcanon, the irony, I don’t have time rn so fuck off learn to scale without bias
:hapnoel:

Bros telling me to read when I have only shown him panels and he talks through headcanon, the irony, I don’t have time rn so fuck off learn to scale without bias
:hapnoel:
Nah you showed a panel of commnaders and vice admirals and marines turning to stone except coby which was the point.

Also ignored how slave arrows work which was the other point.

Slave Arrow (虜の矢スレイブ・アロー, Sureibu Arō?): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they were lustful or not, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love

Showed a panel of bb saying that coby helped him best a rocks pirate

Fail to see what you have done to dispute my claims yet

Status
Not open for further replies.