Worst - vig

Lord Melkor - jail

Dr. Watson - track/miller

Polar Bear
Any reason you got me sus?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think Flower is the best lynch today.

I'm actually shocked by the lengths and extremes she's going to this game. Make no mistake - she believes none of what she's proposing. In her, we have a player that is so intent on spiting another that she's trying to sabotage the entire game off the back of it. I think at this stage she's better out of it than it in, simply out she's an extra scum player even if she is town. And there is a danger here where she can lean into this as scum and get a free pass, I think all things being equal we need to cut that off root and stem.

Well I gave my top 3 town and mafia suspects yesterday I'm not one to read every single player

I initiated the duel with Ratchet because I'm suspicious of him being scum and if I can take him out along side whoever is lynched that's two birds one Stone if they're both Scum

And if they're both town or I lose this duel then I'll take the L and enjoy the after life

As for who I want to see lynched Besides Ratchet I'd personally probably go for flower or ill just sheep the crowd and vote for whomever is closest to being lynched

The results of this duel and who gets lynched tonight will determine my next actions
Next actions?

Also why specifically are you suspicious of ratchet?

Any reason you got me sus?
Yeah, you've done nothing and by process of elimination you have a high probability of being scum or sk

I think Flower is the best lynch today.

I'm actually shocked by the lengths and extremes she's going to this game. Make no mistake - she believes none of what she's proposing. In her, we have a player that is so intent on spiting another that she's trying to sabotage the entire game off the back of it. I think at this stage she's better out of it than it in, simply out she's an extra scum player even if she is town. And there is a danger here where she can lean into this as scum and get a free pass, I think all things being equal we need to cut that off root and stem.
don't really like this post tbh

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Next actions?

Also why specifically are you suspicious of ratchet?

Yeah, you've done nothing and by process of elimination you have a high probability of being scum or sk
Eh thats fair tbh, can't argue with that. I am town though so its not in your best interest really.

Status
Not open for further replies.