[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I would have enjoyed this game more but it was ruined for me a lot when @Ratchet was so desperate to get out of the game because of how he was treated.

I aslo hated that I didn't get to play with @Ultra who I really wanted to play with, but he only buys so many of my wolf tickets and my only fear in this game.

LET ME SAY THIS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, no one was ever killed because they suspected me. I have never had to kill anyone who suspected me. False logic.

@Fujishiro I loved the set up of this game and your hosting of it.

My team was so much fun to play with @Emil @Lord Melkor @Yoho all truly #1s to me.

We had a rough time losing Ekko and the SK so early, but town constantly fed us everything we needed to make up the gap. Y'all shared way too much. There was a reason I don't give full reads or answer questions when asked when they are detrimental to town. Town reads, just gives scum a ready-made kill list. Also don't hint y'alls roles so much.

Congrats Town!!!

I would have enjoyed this game more but it was ruined for me a lot when @Ratchet was so desperate to get out of the game because of how he was treated.

I aslo hated that I didn't get to play with @Ultra who I really wanted to play with, but he only buys so many of my wolf tickets and my only fear in this game.

LET ME SAY THIS TO THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK, no one was ever killed because they suspected me. I have never had to kill anyone who suspected me. False logic.

My team was so much fun to play with @Emil @Lord Melkor @Yoho all truly #1s to me.

We had a rough time losing Ekko and the SK so early, but town constantly fed us everything we needed to make up the gap. Y'all shared way too much. There was a reason I don't give full reads or answer questions when asked when they are detrimental to town. Town reads, just gives scum a ready-made kill list. Also don't hint y'alls roles so much.

Congrats Town!!!
I'd scum with you anytime it was an honor

It was a gamble, I kept typing in your name and Zemmi's name. I didn't play well in this game, I wasn't as focused compared to the other ones.
always trust me or flower, if you see us town , and are town yourself.

also i did leave hint about tom the train with that gif, if not luka it was zemmi. then i died that night lmao.

Vote Lynch Luka

if not luka, it's

I did it for you guys. The outcome wouldn’t really have mattered to me, but you all worked hard :catcry::catcry:.
every town did good flower even you! slowly we got there and won! lol

always trust me or flower, if you see us town , and are town yourself.

also i did leave hint about tom the train with that gif, if not luka it was zemmi. then i died that night lmao.

every town did good flower even you! slowly we got there and won! lol
Yeah, I think we never read each other wrong lmao. Don‘t think we ever did since we started playing together.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Congrats Town!!!
good try zem. yall did pretty good holding the fort. was very close specially the day when yoho got yeeted. almost ended in no lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.