Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
man is squirrelly AF wym y mango

y orange?
y grapefruit?
Because fuck fruit
Rude?

Man, this sucks also, because I really think Ekko is within his Town self here, but me defending Ekko will just give people like Ultra and Flower more gas to gun for me - which I don't care for now.

Ekko should've had an easy time just pushing my angle if he had TMI, but he chose not to so, that seems like a wasted opportunity - unless he did that explicitly to pocket me. But I mean, what is there to pocket from me this game anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were wondering where the votes were at, so that's answered for you now
well thanks

out of this list

gambit has me as town but votes me under the excuse to reach a concensus and gain info on my pushers. can be townie but hes following a wagon one of his scum reads that im also down to yeet is pushing. its working in reverse

kikus vote is just to reach concesus. by her own admission she has no read on me

flowers vote is outright awful. cant vote ratchet so votes someone town reading him. no consideration for my own play outside of ratchet. opportunistic. can be scum

cal is scum

Ultra TBD. reads arent very good so far / opposite of mine. gonna give him until day 2 to start cooking

melkor and worst also lean scum. both r voting without interacting with me and laying out their scum reads more

and for ppl that didnt join. pot needs to be looked at. he usually joins these wagons specially if flower is voting on them. hes just came here to say hello and offered nothing else and didnt give any thoughts on my slot

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I think scums are flooding the thread now. This is their prime time.
Who stands out most to you?
well thanks

out of this list

gambit has me as town but votes me under the excuse to reach a concensus and gain info on my pushers. can be townie but hes following a wagon one of his scum reads that im also down to yeet is pushing. its working in reverse

kikus vote is just to reach concesus. by her own admission she has no read on me

flowers vote is outright awful. cant vote ratchet so votes someone town reading him. no consideration for my own play outside of ratchet. opportunistic. can be scum

cal is scum

Ultra TBD. reads arent very good so far / opposite of mine. gonna give him until day 2 to start cooking

melkor and worst also lean scum. both r voting without interacting with me and laying out their scum reads more

and for ppl that didnt join. pot needs to be looked at. he usually joins these wagons specially if flower is voting on them. hes just came here to say hello and offered nothing else and didnt give any thoughts on my slot
I agree on Kiku, they were attempted to be pushed earlier but there was not a single word from Kiku from Gambit's push.
For that reason I doubt Kiku and Gambit are aligned.

I read Gambit as towny just because of how he feels to me based on the games I've played with him before.

I think Kiku has a good chance of flipping non-town, and I don't just say that because of OMGUS, but genuinely haven't seen anything from kiku that has any value. They're only just placing a vote with no context saying "I'm helping", as if to say it doesn't matter who.

So Kiku's vote here may indicate that you are in fact just town, and Kiku just hopes for a town mislynch

Status
Not open for further replies.