[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Who stands out most to you?

I agree on Kiku, they were attempted to be pushed earlier but there was not a single word from Kiku from Gambit's push.
For that reason I doubt Kiku and Gambit are aligned.

I read Gambit as towny just because of how he feels to me based on the games I've played with him before.

I think Kiku has a good chance of flipping non-town, and I don't just say that because of OMGUS, but genuinely haven't seen anything from kiku that has any value. They're only just placing a vote with no context saying "I'm helping", as if to say it doesn't matter who.

So Kiku's vote here may indicate that you are in fact just town, and Kiku just hopes for a town mislynch
well i also think udell has good grasp on gambits meta and he reads gambit town. generally ive seen gambit be more trolly as scum. he seems more in control rn which can be townie for him

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mango can probably be scum too yeh, dunno why he's saying flower is a main pusher of ekko lol
Because that was my impression as I was reading the thread as I just woke up.

There's no deeper meaning than that.

Ultra was on Ekko, sure, but it was you and Flower that was trying to get people onboard

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nah, you claimed roleblocker

I know Fuji games are tough because there's no vanilla townies so you gotta work with what you got
fuji has weird sense of balance. he puts town roleblocksers and roelcrushers in almsot every game i played

and with the possibility of scum having their own roleblockers and rolecrushers

Because that was my impression as I was reading the thread as I just woke up.

There's no deeper meaning than that.

Ultra was on Ekko, sure, but it was you and Flower that was trying to get people onboard
Flower had barely mentioned him all game and then came up with a phoned in reason for doing so once me and ultra started to ramp up the pressure

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
"People who think I'm scummy clearly have TMI, because I should be an easy push" ridiculously contradictory line of thinking.
No, that is you putting words in my mouth, I'm saying that you've done nothing but look from the sidelines hoping I'd bite a bullet, but seeing as it didn't go as you had hoped now you're trying to plant the seed to get me out - because you know I will be a problem for you down the line.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ya more votes on cal

Flower had barely mentioned him all game and then came up with a phoned in reason for doing so once me and ultra started to ramp up the pressure
so why not push flower? what r u afraid of? her truth telling and exposing u yet again? or do u think shes scum and dont want to push one of ur mates

fuji has weird sense of balance. he puts town roleblocksers and roelcrushers in almsot every game i played

and with the possibility of scum having their own roleblockers and rolecrushers
That's true, but on the flip side, as scum you don't have much liberty besides what you're given by the host as fakeable

Because you don't know towns rolestack.

So Occam's razor says pretty good chance this claim is scum even though you do see him throw in town blockers

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Okay well then, from my perspective I was under that impression. But as I later said and as I looked on the votes I saw it was PB and Worst on him first, then you -> Ultra -> Flower

And like I mentioned, I saw you and Flower pushing him the most when I was catching up.

Ultra was on Ekko, sure, but you two were calling for his lynch the most from my perspective.

well got any names
Who stands out most to you?
Already tell them names.
Flower - my reservation is her claim but I don't like her posts. Not a single one of them.
Pot - barely even recognise him play. Lurking scums is what he does. Also lowkey pocketing.
Kiku - no interest in the game
Worst - worst posts so far lololol

Potentially scums based on their activity and contribution to the game
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

50/50
Ripped Cal but I would not mind him hung tho

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil
Reloaded
Mango

Aight let's turn the boat around. Kiku, Flower, Cal? Pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.