[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a secret plan, you just have got to trust me on this.

Step 1. be scummy

Step 2. Scums will want to keep me alive so that they can lynch me instead.

Step 3. Turn the tables on the scums who let me live.

It's flawless.
Scum wants to keep me alive. But also scum wants to push me because its easy. Also nobody should be townreading me for my performance. Also I dont have a problem with players townreading me. But they shouldn't scum read me just because I play scummy so that people will wcum read me which makes them SCUM!!!!!

Okay well then, from my perspective I was under that impression. But as I later said and as I looked on the votes I saw it was PB and Worst on him first, then you -> Ultra -> Flower

And like I mentioned, I saw you and Flower pushing him the most when I was catching up.

Ultra was on Ekko, sure, but you two were calling for his lynch the most from my perspective.
You keep saying this like your position isn't blatantly in contention with what happened. You sound guilty as fuck Mangobro

Scum wants to keep me alive. But also scum wants to push me because its easy. Also nobody should be townreading me for my performance. Also I dont have a problem with players townreading me. But they shouldn't scum read me just because I play scummy so that people will wcum read me which makes them SCUM!!!!!
Sorry, I forgot the "". That was an impression of you, Mango, in case you didn't catch that

If there are 13 Town-aligned players in a 20-player game, with 5 Mafia members and 2 independent factions, we can identify potential characters from the provided list that could fit these roles.
Town-aligned (13 players):
  1. Luffy
  2. Zoro
  3. Nami
  4. Usopp
  5. Sanji
  6. Chopper
  7. Robin
  8. Franky - Ratchet
  9. Iceburg
  10. Paulie
  11. Chimney - Flower
  12. Tilestone
  13. Gonbe
Mafia (5 players):
  1. Lucci
  2. Kaku
  3. Kalifa
  4. Blueno
  5. Jabra
Independent (2 players):
  1. Spandam
  2. Garp
Chimney and Tilestone are significant characters who play crucial roles during the arc, so I put them as potential flavours to be part of that list. ALSO, this behaviour from Flower sounds town when she claimed.

Now, particularly with their connection to the Galley-La Company and the Straw Hat Pirates, Gonbe, while not as central, still has some relevance to the story due to his interactions with Chopper and the Straw Hats. Yokozuna, Mozu, and Kiwi are relatively minor characters who may add flavour to the game but are not as essential to the arc's storyline.

So if the host's motivation in choosing the flavour cards is the same as I am, then we can vouch for Flower's scenario for now.

What are the odds that claiming Chimney is 100% ballsie?
This isn't useful, i'm town and my character isn't on this list. Mafia members more than likely have some of the SHP as fake claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's true, but on the flip side, as scum you don't have much liberty besides what you're given by the host as fakeable

Because you don't know towns rolestack.

So Occam's razor says pretty good chance this claim is scum even though you do see him throw in town blockers
none else will claim blocker. scum likely has one but it wont be their fake (hence why ratchets role is pretty good). uve played these games before wtf r u doing

fuji gives mafia random ass vengful claims and janitors to play with. he historically gives mafia claims they cant prove because he tends to overstack town to avoid vanillas

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Flower has had a strange gameplan this time around, first she latched onto Ratchet saying he's disingenious for his LM vote and basically was dead set that this was the way to go - when that didn't go she still said "I still think we should lynch Ratchet" but gives some vague reason why she would go for Ekko instead.

She is agressive and doesn't really care to elaborate on the why or how; it is just as she says it is - no questions asked.

Her claiming unprompted is something that Town Flower does, but let's not be silly; it is very easy to fake
So I think by all means there's a big chance Flower isn't town here.

none else will claim blocker. scum likely has one but it wont be their fake (hence why ratchets role is pretty good). uve played these games before wtf r u doing

fuji gives mafia random ass vengful claims and janitors to play with. he historically gives mafia claims they cant prove because he tends to overstack town to avoid vanillas
Well if I lynch you before u janitor you don't got shit. Which is why Ratchet's fake claim sounds conspicuously like role cop too innit

:smart:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Already tell them names.
Flower - my reservation is her claim but I don't like her posts. Not a single one of them.
Pot - barely even recognise him play. Lurking scums is what he does. Also lowkey pocketing.
Kiku - no interest in the game
Worst - worst posts so far lololol

Potentially scums based on their activity and contribution to the game
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

50/50
Ripped Cal but I would not mind him hung tho

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil
Reloaded
Mango

Aight let's turn the boat around. Kiku, Flower, Cal? Pick.
lets go cal. get his flavor claim at a minimum

I don't think Ekko's the way to go. Sticking to my guns this time.
Who you pick then?
:quest:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Are you saying people shouldn't scum read you because you play scummy?

Flower has had a strange gameplan this time around, first she latched onto Ratchet saying he's disingenious for his LM vote and basically was dead set that this was the way to go - when that didn't go she still said "I still think we should lynch Ratchet" but gives some vague reason why she would go for Ekko instead.

She is agressive and doesn't really care to elaborate on the why or how; it is just as she says it is - no questions asked.

Her claiming unprompted is something that Town Flower does, but let's not be silly; it is very easy to fake
So I think by all means there's a big chance Flower isn't town here.
This is where I'm at but I don't like these words coming out of your mouth

Unsay them

Emil

Certified Memelord
Well if I lynch you before u janitor you don't got shit. Which is why Ratchet's fake claim sounds conspicuously like role cop too innit

:smart:
why is ur preferred method to jump heaps of assumptions first instead of the simplest one tho

like there is for sure not gonna be another town roleblcoker unless fuji has 2 in the setup for some fucky reason

Status
Not open for further replies.