[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
We have two hours. Anyone voting anybody outside of ekko (this includes not voting) right now is voting for a no lynch and will be sussed for that reason.

If you refuse to lynch ekko and are therefore pushing a no lynch I need a good reason. You can quote this with a good reason
I've been watchin things play out and I think Ekko is a good way to go here based on the reactions we've seen

Stallin his claim and trying to split the wagon is pingy to me, I don't know if it's just me but I feel Town Ekko would do more of a final stand to solve or start a thunderdome instead of just trying to get a claim/pressure from you

I think enough people have responded to his wagon to the point where his lynch would be very beneficial for information on those slots

If we're going for the hammer I'll put my vote on him

Please answer my question.

If you think I'm being a prick show me.

Otherwise I'll assume this is just venting overspilling the scum chat for me pegging your teammate
Lmao I was referring to how you answered Gambit. He has been far more useful than you and disregard his post calling him scum. for 36 hours you came in said hi and now all of a sudden you aggressive. Boy i aint afraid of you come at me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What about I AM ON VACATION AND WON‘T DO THAT SHIT today isn‘t getting through to you? Fucking scum.
ya i dont care about that. uve made ur position trasnsparent enough in the posts u had when u got here. think u were just ducking the day and is now struggling for content

I've been watchin things play out and I think Ekko is a good way to go here based on the reactions we've seen

Stallin his claim and trying to split the wagon is pingy to me, I don't know if it's just me but I feel Town Ekko would do more of a final stand to solve or start a thunderdome instead of just trying to get a claim/pressure from you

I think enough people have responded to his wagon to the point where his lynch would be very beneficial for information on those slots

If we're going for the hammer I'll put my vote on him
Put your vote there now fella. Need to get the pressure on the people not voting for him

Lmao I was referring to how you answered Gambit. He has been far more useful than you and disregard his post calling him scum. for 36 hours you came in said hi and now all of a sudden you aggressive. Boy i aint afraid of you come at me.
Hes literally right and Gambit is wasting his time, and he provided proof - Fuji is willing to make the main character a fake claim so anything goes

Gambit has been less than useless

He's actively posting shite that will mislead people

I've already stated why that's true and you've actually done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.