[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MangoSenpai
Comfortable locking town:
Polar & Cal

Polar's play shows earnest solving attempts. Independent thinking also looks to be within his town range given he's been going for Ratchet's head. Tends to walk off the main trail to pursue other leads that haven't been thoroughly examined when town, and you can see that in how he's handling other slots fairly easily.

Cal has been explained previously - his approach to Ekko right off the bat demonstrates zero equity. I get the vibe Ekko was certain he wouldn't be able to get a lynch on Cal going so he just threw bait out there as an attempt to deflect. Ekko pursuing him to counter him reflects even better on him.

town lean:
Ratchet, Zemmi, Uddell, Mango

Ratchet I've explained countless times already, he's within his town range and doesn't reek of opportunistic plays and solves.
Zemmi based on instinct. Her reaction about keeping her hint hush hush and her hesitancy to make it even more obvious what her role is does seem to come from, imo, a town mindset. Independent thinking similar to Polar aswell, isn't afraid to stray from the mass opinions but I'm getting the vibe she's more than willing to cooperate or compromise for the sake of nurturing discussion. Have sensed zero agenda at play.

Don't know her scum range, however. Potential obstacle on my read of her

Uddell with just... how he's approaching the game, really. I don't know his scum range but the effort involved in trying to connect things organically just is such a standard townie mindset. Unless he's a very, very good actor.

Well, there's you. Pretty obvious.

Null:
Pot, Red Night, Melkor, Kiku

Scum lean: Yoho, Worst

Scum: Flower

Her emotionality is NAI but her reaction to this amount of pressure is. I don't feel it comes from a frustrated townie state of mind. I sense some level of apprehension. Her position on Ratchet comes across as her taking advantage of past crazy scum plays from him. I think she's overextending herself with the self-vote.

I need the null pool to post way more, I have far too much in null atm but there's a level of obscurity to these slots that make things difficult to gauge.

Where I'm at with these:
Pot trending up, he's got some breathing room for now but I like his reactions to pressure alot more than I do Flower's reactions. I'm getting the sense he's trying hard to be active and accommodate town rather than simply handwaving activity concerns and leaving it at that. +1
Kiku trending down, has gone unchallenged except from a select few trying to examine her slot. She hasn't given much content regardless of her action, hasn't really engaged in the thread. She's skirted as scum like this before iirc. More from her. -1
Mel is 50/50 this game for me but was presenting as more agenda driven in the previous day earlier. I *do* like his approach to Ratchet's slot since he appears to be asking genuine questions in order to gauge alignment. I don't like him being on such a similar wavelength to Flower. +1
Worst I'm having a difficult time interpreting what his intent is here. Not really a good sign, need to see how he approaches things further. -1

The same reason i was sussing LM.......when Ekko started to react to me joining his wagon and throw sus at me ( it was really just me & Polar at the time ) they also started to increasingly scum read me since everybody was starting to agree that my posts were not that good ( have they ever been though ?
) so i interpreted it as them trying to slowly try to build a "case" on me and push for my lynch instead so i connected all the dots and put them all on my scum list!!

Ripped is null/town because i thought these Write ups were made from scum to try and send attention on him

Yeah since Yohoo claimed Zoro it's probably a safe bet to let him live but i liked Ratchet's post so far....he's prob my strongest town read! The question is if we can afford losing him if he's town

What if we just keep him alive to use his detective skills to catch another scum or two and then backstab him later just to be sure he doesn't turn his back on us ?
null/trending down after I got scum lynched

lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.