[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one votes on the duel what would happen? I think they are both towns.
If they are both town it's Yoho fault for jumping at someone who got role crushed like why waste that ability? These town players don't think which is why am I convinced he is town. Mafia tend to be more calculating, he could have started a duel with me for example. Would mafia really duel a player that is role crushed? What threat does Ratchet pose after getting wrecked?
His name in my list will go from white to green lmao
Where is your list did I miss it?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Don't delude yourself, Flower, into thinking I'm changing my vote because of you.

It has been annoying as fuck, and I hope you're going to explore new avenues later.

Vote Win Yoho

I still think Ratchet gives more info, Kiku should be town 100% if Ratchet is scum

Just say the truth it's not that you think Im scum. You just have paranoia I am and will get away with it.
I already told you it's purely POE. If I am town reading most players beside you then logic would tell me you're likely to be scum. There is one player I am extremely paranoid about right now and that isn't you.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If they are both town it's Yoho fault for jumping at someone who got role crushed like why waste that ability? These town players don't think which is why am I convinced he is town. Mafia tend to be more calculating, he could have started a duel with me for example. Would mafia really duel a player that is role crushed? What threat does Ratchet pose after getting wrecked?

Where is your list did I miss it?
Over here

This is where my mind is at rn

Reads
Zemmi
Yoho
Worst
Naomi
Red Night
Gambit
Ratchet
Lord Melkor
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Ultra
Udell
Flower

Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101
Dr. Watson

Stinks about Ultra and Gambit since they were town reads of mine, especially since Ultra flipped as the cop

Aye I agree with this
He'd be throwing if he threw a random flavor name/role out since there'd be a high chance of a counter claim

Worst

Custom title
Don't delude yourself, Flower, into thinking I'm changing my vote because of you.

It has been annoying as fuck, and I hope you're going to explore new avenues later.

Vote Win Yoho

I still think Ratchet gives more info, Kiku should be town 100% if Ratchet is scum
u REALLY sure about this Mango ?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Accounted for;
Ratchet, Kiku, Watson, Mango, LM, Worst, Naomi

Claimed, but not accounted for;
Zem, Flower

the rest should be unclaimed.
I believe.
It can be important for PoE, if I've missed any claims please let me know.

Then vote me you coward lmao, build your case and look bad when I flip :suresure:
You are lying through your teeth and I won't regret killing you for using lies to get people to vote Ratchet for the win. If you use your head you would know Yoho is unlikely to be scum. He openly went for Ratchet. Scum would just randomly use the ability. The fact that he had to initiate it through chat makes it likely he is town. No CPO agent should be that honorable. You will get sent to shadow realm if your reads don't improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.