[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was sitting here thinking the whole time. I'm going to look like such an ass when he flips scum, but I can't see him as anything other than town. :milaugh:
Like I said, I haven't betrayed anyone's trust. I've straight up been Town. Ultra has never been the best reader of me which is why he had me scum, everything I've said in the thread I've believed sincerely. Make of it what you will.

I think this is probably the best chance I have at this point and frankly I can't really be bothered with this all game long.

I'm the SK, some bird looking thing. I *have* been playing town all along because as SK, I need to kill scum until it's close. I say this now because I don't want anyone to take credit for "catching" me, everyone who has read me town has done so correctly because as far as I'm concerned, I am town. None of the kills last night were mine.

You probably can afford to get rid of me today. However if you opt not to, I will shoot into the PoE and then take my L later in the game. I would prefer town to win over scum so it's w/e to me.

Zemmi, Mango, Melkor, Udell, Watson, Naomi, Kiku, Cal, Flower - I am confident all of these are town. Worst lean town.

I think Pot, Reloaded, Yoho, Red Night, Jag can all be scum. I would focus on that PoE first, regardless of what you do here with me. Yoho could well be town but his decision was really scummy imo.

Not sure who is left over. If you do choose to keep me alive, give me some names to shoot and I'll shoot into them. If not then GG.
I did not see this coming, like you had most people voting for you, so why claim?? Now you pretty much got yourself killed.
Reloaded just shot up in the POE.
Hattori is the character. My fake is Franky, kinda pointless if it doesn't even fit but so it goes.
Man I told them people Franky is likely to be a fake claim, especially since you claimed ability cop with the correction. Damn bro gg :catcry:
No one was listening to me, did Flower make you throw in the towel?

Status
Not open for further replies.