[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably scum and I think should be the lynch today.
I concur

Vote Lynch Red Night
Not really throwing in the towel, I find her to be pretty insufferable this game and I don't really want to play out the whole game with her screaming about this and that. So yes and no. If it's between putting up with that and playing video games, I'll take the video games lol.
Speaking of video games imma go play right now. I'm tired of this game.
But kiku claims to have rolecrushed ratchet.

Both can't be telling the truth and accurate bc where did te 2nd kill come from then?
One came from scum and the other from town redirect I guess. This does not clear Kiku of suspicion. Ratchet had multiple people on him last night and the tracked confirmed he went no where.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Serial Kills are faction kills which are not affected by rolecrushes.
This isn't true btw, my kill didn't show up. I tried to kill Melkor. Used my ability cop on Ultra. I wanted to kill Melkor because I thought it could be multiball, and a Melkor scum flip would help.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
At least you're a honorable SK
Well we don't know that for sure.

It's going to be a risky play letting Ratchet be on the loose.

The funniest thing is if Ratchet was just Mafia faking to be SK, that would've been a Gigabrain play.

Keeping the SK around is risky business, but at the very least we know he's not town, so he can't run forever; Unless we hand him a win, but that's hard lmao. Doubt Scum's gonna let him live, at least if Ratchet is in fact SK.

Vote Win Ratchet

Let's see how this screenplay is going to pan out

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Any of you are free to ask the host how rolecrushes would affect a kill - do not rely on the word of a bad faith actor. The answer is they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.