[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was not yet caught fully, but it seems you are the main Flower expert here.
You don't need to be an expert to see this - she's tied me arbitrarily with every scum candidate she has had.

Ekko - Claimed I attempted to save his as his buddy. Said he and I were tied together, never established how.
Yoho - Claimed I had Yoho duel me to clear me.

Mango, Cal etc were more of the same. So given this, why would you be expecting an honest answer?

1 - Ongoing game, can't discuss it.
2 - What makes that "weak".
3 - Why would you equate that game to this one? Where are the similarities?

Scum.
If I cannot discuss the ongoing games how I am supposed to answer 3? Hypocrtical much?!

You main pushes day 1 were me (town) and Udell (lean town on him). Yes, pretty weak.

I cannot exclude you are lying about your role at this point.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I cannot discuss the ongoing games how I am supposed to answer 3? Hypocrtical much?!

You main pushes day 1 were me (town) and Udell (lean town on him). Yes, pretty weak.

I cannot exclude you are lying about your role at this point.
That's not hypocrisy. How about this game - is your argument that the target of said pushes is the sole determinator as to whether a push is weak or not? That seems silly - you would essentially disqualify me from ever scum reading more easily-lynchable slots early on the basis that they don't reach some arbitrary criteria of performance that *you* define. If you want to argue that they're wrong, then sure, but unless you also want to argue that I am never wrong as town, then it doesn't explain your argument that I couldn't be town on that basis.

Either that‘s Gambit‘s role or this guy‘s just Town.

Chances that they janitored the exact role that‘s confirmed to be Town and in the game are very low tho, so lynching there today is a low probability play.
Agreed.

Are you sure Ratchet is not fake claiming as scum here?

I would put some pressure on Pot, Zemmi and Jag and force their claims. I do not think Pot and Zemmi gave full claims?

Agreed.

Are you sure Ratchet is not fake claiming as scum here?

I would put some pressure on Pot, Zemmi and Jag and force their claims. I do not think Pot and Zemmi gave full claims?
He could be, but they won‘t have another extra kill and he claims to have a Strongman, so he has no excuse why he wouldn‘t be shooting. If his kill doesn’t show we lynch him next day. We can even give him a single target as a Strongman can‘t be stopped anyway.

Tldr if he doesn’t comply we lynch him next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.