[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wants to live and have a shot at winning he has to shoot who we ask him to. I‘m fine keeping him around as long as his kill is leashed and he doesn’t hit too many Townies. It‘s like a second Vig.

Probably just shoot Melkor if Ratchet flips SK. I can‘t make sense of the Ultra kill otherwise. Like, it would require Melkor to be blocked/redirected and him to be bus driven with Ultra to explain how your kill ended up there.

Worst

Custom title
Probably just shoot Melkor if Ratchet flips SK. I can‘t make sense of the Ultra kill otherwise. Like, it would require Melkor to be blocked/redirected and him to be bus driven with Ultra to explain how your kill ended up there.
Now we have the truth! We basically won!

Idk what any of that means but it looks like it makes a ton of sense!
Multiple scenarios.

1) Ratchet is lying and actually scum (can‘t be lying about his kill else Watson would be a liar, too)
2) Ratchet is SK and telling the truth (which, for Melkor to be Town, means the Ultra kill would have to come from an additional source which I find unlikely for Fuji to do).
3) Ratchet is SK and Melkor scum who fake claims the janitored role. Wouldn’t be an actual Jailkeeper in that case since Ekko already was the scum blocker. If Ratchet flips SK that‘s the scenario I consider the likeliest.

Good day I am Oimo.

I share a permanent chat with Kashii or someone who is pretending to be him. I do not have any abilities. I talked with Pot last night and sometime during the phase. The reason why I told @Zemmi that I'm paranoid about him the most is because my role sheet states it could be someone pretending to be him. So I grilled him hard DP1. I wanted to know if I could trust his slot.

Whether you guys decided to lynch him or not its up to you.

+ if Melkor is indeed scum and not a JK we can assume it was indeed Gambit‘s role and just go ahead and clear Red Night/Nibel as we‘re bound to have a Healer and it would confirm it‘s not the janitored role.

Good day I am Oimo.

I share a permanent chat with Kashii or someone who is pretending to be him. I do not have any abilities. I talked with Pot last night and sometime during the phase. The reason why I told @Zemmi that I'm paranoid about him the most is because my role sheet states it could be someone pretending to be him. So I grilled him hard DP1. I wanted to know if I could trust his slot.

Whether you guys decided to lynch him or not its up to you.
What did you talk about? Anything fishy in your chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.