[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does his play in the thread match the reads/behavior he‘s shown in the chat?
I'm town fella lmao
I've just been a slow starter usually in these games
I start gettin a rhythm as the game goes on
It'd be best for the both of us to give each other the benefit of the doubt for now and reassess later on
Cause I doubt you'd want me lynched just to have me flip as your town neighbor partner with having no way to prove yourself

I was gonna work on that full list a bit later today
But rn for impressions Cal and Ultra probably good, though I'm slightly wary of bussing

I think Mango probably looks the potentially worst out of the resistors. Reloaded slightly pinged me thinking about it as he defended Ekko but iirc he didn't offer an alternative path forward. Ratchet stood out in a bad way as well.

I think this was a case where scum thought had more wiggle room than they actually did as well.

These are two of his post above. He looked better in the chat than in the game itself. He answer questions in the game but he don't appear to be actively solving unless I miss something. I'm still looking at the chat. I'm not really seeing anything that makes me think he is 100% guilty. Maybe you or worst can figure this out.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
which I find unlikely for Fuji to do
we can assume it was indeed Gambit‘s role
These aren't arguments or assumptions anyone should be relying on. Especially the latter - there is nothing to actually say that it must be the janitored role. Red Night should be valuated on the consideration of the likelihood Town have a healer and then his play - assuming that he can't be claiming the janitored role isn't solving, it's making assumptions to fit what one wants to believe. You could apply this process for just about every argument you could ever make, which is why it's not one I would recommend. This is to the room, to be clear.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm town fella lmao
I've just been a slow starter usually in these games
I start gettin a rhythm as the game goes on
It'd be best for the both of us to give each other the benefit of the doubt for now and reassess later on
Cause I doubt you'd want me lynched just to have me flip as your town neighbor partner with having no way to prove yourself

I was gonna work on that full list a bit later today
But rn for impressions Cal and Ultra probably good, though I'm slightly wary of bussing

I think Mango probably looks the potentially worst out of the resistors. Reloaded slightly pinged me thinking about it as he defended Ekko but iirc he didn't offer an alternative path forward. Ratchet stood out in a bad way as well.

I think this was a case where scum thought had more wiggle room than they actually did as well.

These are two of his post above. He looked better in the chat than in the game itself. He answer questions in the game but he don't appear to be actively solving unless I miss something. I'm still looking at the chat. I'm not really seeing anything that makes me think he is 100% guilty. Maybe you or worst can figure this out.
Did you ask him if his PM mentions that your character could be pretending to be someone else? Like yours does with him?

Strong Town:

Worst, Zemmi, Naomi, Watson, Udell.

Town leans:

Yoho, Reloaded, Kiku.

Scummy:

Pot, Cal

I have no idea what to make of Mango. If Fuji decided to include a Rolewatcher/scum Watcher his usage adds up since all it catches are strong Town PRs. Scum were unlikely to target Ratchet previous night since an Ability Cop is no threat to them when they can just fake claim their actual role with a different character.

Strong Town:

Worst, Zemmi, Naomi, Watson, Udell.

Town leans:

Yoho, Reloaded, Kiku.

Scummy:

Pot, Cal

I have no idea what to make of Mango. If Fuji decided to include a Rolewatcher/scum Watcher his usage adds up since all it catches are strong Town PRs. Scum were unlikely to target Ratchet previous night since an Ability Cop is no threat to them when they can just fake claim their actual role with a different character.
Watcher, alignment cop and tracker are strong combo for town, so from setup spec perspective could be doubt there.

I am not sure on Mango, he is putting effort today which makes me like him more. He is also getting a bit heated, does he do it as scum?

Watcher, alignment cop and tracker are strong combo for town, so from setup spec perspective could be doubt there.

I am not sure on Mango, he is putting effort today which makes me like him more. He is also getting a bit heated, does he do it as scum?
I‘m not sure. I think if Ratchet is scum there‘s a good chance he is, too, and is annoyed Ratchet got caught over what he perceives were the wrong reasons (which they weren‘t just fyi. Zem even said my observations were reasonable).

Status
Not open for further replies.