[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
Pot could be scum sure, no real reason to read him town
Well let me check my goblin hunting manual.....

I used to like his early thread presence a lot more he was for sure more engaging, now he seems to have vanished a little which at least from previous experience he usually seem to do when he knows he's in trouble! ( though i see he claims to be a little buys which could also be true )

Overall i have him as null rn if i thought he'd be scum i'd be on the frontline of this wagon
so it's your call!

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think a good idea would be to see what a 3rd party thinks for a fresh perspective and go from there

@RippedCal @Zemmi
:neesama:

aye spill the tea
:shocking:
I'm not sure I understand the question.

Anyways I have a better idea now. First I want to ask @Ratchet the worst/Meklor thing add up to you?

I know what's about to happen @Flower is about to call me scum. Why are you so angry and defensive? I have seen absolutely nothing for you to be so pissy. I'm pretty sure I taught you we only get pissed, when people act an ass. I haven't seen anyone here acting an ass. Not going to lie this kinda makes me suspicious of you.

I would tend to believe Ratchet was town over Flower's behavior.
More or less I was askin for your opinion on this theory I had on Ratchet
Overall I do read Pot as town like I said, but then I remembered this particular post that bothered me where I think they implied I was a third party. I asked for clarification on what they meant to see if that was what they were saying.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Overall I do read Pot as town like I said, but then I remembered this particular post that bothered me where I think they implied I was a third party. I asked for clarification on what they meant to see if that was what they were saying.
What I meant by 3rd party is that I was pressing Ratchet and Ratchet was defending, so I wanted someone who was not in the middle of that to take a look from the outside

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Who's your top suspect rn Pot-kun
?
No one rn, I explored all the paths I set last night with my reads with YoHo dueling Ratchet, Ratchet flipping sk, and Mango playing in a townie way

I was considering Red Night as he had a leading wagon which quickly shifted but I saw he claimed healer chopper which makes it a dead end rn even if it's a fake

I don't really know where to go rn

Status
Not open for further replies.