[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So;

I watch Worst, but LM claims to jail me - my action has failed.

Worst shoots LM again.

LM has to be scum jailor I can't imagine anything else.

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

Why else is LM alive, scum likely have a busser which swaps LM for a bulletproof role

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So;

I watch Worst, but LM claims to jail me - my action has failed.

Worst shoots LM again.

LM has to be scum jailor I can't imagine anything else.

Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

Why else is LM alive, scum likely have a busser which swaps LM for a bulletproof role
Flower claims to have given something to Worst, but he hasn't received anything.

You know there's something that's not adding up here.

I got no read of the situation, I've been too busy with the OLF game to really pay attention to this one. Give me some posts/context
Vote Lynch Lord Melkor

my kill failed again! But you won't run away from a lynch!

Also " kill everyone " ? You'll pay for this @Ratchet I bet I was the next on the menù!
Who did you target with a kill? I did not target you tonight.
I have no idea what the hell is going on here! I targetted someone else tonight.
^^

Zemmi

GodMommie
Now what did YOU do last night senpai ?
Honestly I do not know because apparently I don't know why my ability exists besides to counter Kiku which it appears is only effective if I pick the same target as them on the exact same night. I thought it worked against RB too, but Fuji informed me it doesn't.

Unless there are other role crush abilities in the game that I'm not aware of besides her.

Worst

Custom title
Honestly I do not know because apparently I don't know why my ability exists besides to counter Kiku which it appears is only effective if I pick the same target as them on the exact same night. I thought it worked against RB too, but Fuji informed me it doesn't.

Unless there are other role crush abilities in the game that I'm not aware of besides her.
Oh you

don't know

why your ability exists.....

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What are your thoughts on Polar, Worst and LM?
Polar bro saved me
Fella is town in my book

LM and Worst is kinda difficult tbh

Cause Melkor was able to prove his ability usage
And with Worst we already flipped a extra killer, not to mention he claimed his usage right away

Though actually, thinking about it we proved Worst did fire a kill right?

If we did I'd say both are probably town but if one was scum I'd go with Melkor

Status
Not open for further replies.