[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I don't have a list.

I made it on the go last time, I like to play in the here and now.

But I think it's pretty safe to say that we can exclude Naomi, Polar, Worst, maybe LM and Flower too.
Ratchet was vouching for Zem, and SK has no reason to play for scum here, esp. when he's dead meat anyway.

I still think RDK is fine, and also Udell.

but in all fairness, while Udell has a really neat and awesome model, I can't remember what he has been doing otherwise.
All I recall is him just pushing Ratchet.
Where do you have me rn
:choppawhat:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
But I think it's pretty safe to say that we can exclude Naomi, Polar, Worst, maybe LM and Flower too.
Ratchet was vouching for Zem, and SK has no reason to play for scum here, esp. when he's dead meat anyway.

I still think RDK is fine, and also Udell.

but in all fairness, while Udell has a really neat and awesome model, I can't remember what he has been doing otherwise.
All I recall is him just pushing Ratchet.
Kiku is the wildcard here, they could be either side of the pendulum.

So I think we're then with Relo, Pot, (Udell maybe), Yoho and jaguark.

I do think Relo is probably next on my list in the PoE.

at least Pot has a claim that he's masoned with Udell, but Udell says there might be a fake of Pot's flavor out there.

I do think there might be a deep wolf in my town reads to be honest, but I'm not sure who yet.
Cal is a busser, but he wouldn't go so far as to tag the entire game to drive the wagon D1.
So I think unless it was a bigbrain sacrificial play, then I don't think Cal is scum.

Also, I don't think Ekko would have greenlit him getting D1d like that anyway, so yeah. It's most probably not him.

I think content wise Polar looks amongst the best, but they're still unaccounted for, we don't know what their claim is.
Same with.

We can maybe assume that one of Pot and Udell is bad, but this should be taken with a grain of salt.

LM is the jailor, and if I'm to give benefit of doubt then Worst was redirected to me, and that's why there was no extra kill.
Under that assumption Flower and Zem are in a weird spot.

Flower did claim to have given Worst something, but he has no confirmation that he has received it or not, so it's hard to say.

Basically, out of the most likely town pool; Polar, Udell, Zem and Flower looks to be the most logical candidates for black sheep.

We do know that Ripped has an announcer ability, but we don't know if he has anything else..
In the PoE outside of the black sheep pool we have;

Pot, Relo, Yoho, Jag, and maybe we can include Kiku here to be honest.

Out of these Pot has claimed mason w/ udell, rest are unclaimed.
Kiku has claimed Rolecrush, which was pretty much confirmed by Ratchet, and witnessed by me.

Someone roleblocking the Serial Killer does not really clear you from being scum though.
Also don't know where they targeted N2.

I think I'm good with a Vote Lynch Mr. Reloaded for dinner tonight.

In the PoE outside of the black sheep pool we have;

Pot, Relo, Yoho, Jag, and maybe we can include Kiku here to be honest.

Out of these Pot has claimed mason w/ udell, rest are unclaimed.
Kiku has claimed Rolecrush, which was pretty much confirmed by Ratchet, and witnessed by me.

Someone roleblocking the Serial Killer does not really clear you from being scum though.
Also don't know where they targeted N2.

I think I'm good with a Vote Lynch Mr. Reloaded for dinner tonight.
looking at ratchet wall it shows fake claim, not shown? only sk.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I do think me being alive is a good point for LM here actually, it would be redundant for scum to redirect worst to me and also jail me.

There's 2 likely scenarios from my PoV;
1. LM is town Jailor and saved my life
2. Kiku is scum RC who blocked Worst

If Kiku flips scum blocker then LM is back on the table - as he would've stopped valuable information from me leaking out.

Zemmi

GodMommie
How many uses do you think a town rolecrusher gets? Not many. I cant blow it all at the start(especially when I find myself making poor decisions, such as lynching Red Night)
This is what I'm not a fan of. My ability feels absolutely useless, unless it's to counter you, or if there are other people who are considered role crushes.

Worst

Custom title
I do think me being alive is a good point for LM here actually, it would be redundant for scum to redirect worst to me and also jail me.

There's 2 likely scenarios from my PoV;
1. LM is town Jailor and saved my life
2. Kiku is scum RC who blocked Worst

If Kiku flips scum blocker then LM is back on the table - as he would've stopped valuable information from me leaking out.
We just have to decide we can't lynch half the towns to have a clear view on LM i would send him to the valhalla atp
i don't really have anything on Kiku tbh

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You'd enjoy dinner more if you actually caught scum lol
Then maybe you should take this as your cue to pick up the slack and give us something of substance.

To me you give off the vibe that you are hung up on your appearance this game, you don't really put your head out there.
You give safe reads, safe commentary and overall just skating by.

You should give us something to digest, a PoE explaining in detail how you got to that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.