[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and I don't cry about it like other people!!

I'm also a good teammate. I only bus when it's absolutely necessary and would never death tunnel a teammate unprompted
Meh

Let him be scums problem

More fun having more kills around anyway
Ratchet wanna form an alliance?[/COLOR]
Vote Lynch Red Night

LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no chance!!!!!

I have power greater than anyone can comprehend

Vote Lynch Ripped Cal

claim your post are super scummy.

I
Been a bit busy with Easter, i am town though.

People seem to be too focused on abilities IMO.

You wanted to lynch Pot over me though?

I think Naomi, you, Polar and propably Ripped and Kiku are town, need to reconsider the others. Ripped would not be town lean, but I cannot still reconcile him being teamed with Ekko with how he was promoting his wagon from the beginning.

I would be fine with lynching Pot or Zemmi.

I

Been a bit busy with Easter, i am town though.

People seem to be too focused on abilities IMO.

You wanted to lynch Pot over me though?

I think Naomi, you, Polar and propably Ripped and Kiku are town, need to reconsider the others. Ripped would not be town lean, but I cannot still reconcile him being teamed with Ekko with how he was promoting his wagon from the beginning.

I would be fine with lynching Pot or Zemmi.
Bruh, he bussed Reloaded in MHA, too. No idea why that would be hard for him lmao.

Think people wanna lynch you. If you‘re Town that would really piss me off, but scums would just keep pushing you as a mislynch until you get offed, so might as well just get it over with.

Meh.

Vote Melkor.

Bruh, he bussed Reloaded in MHA, too. No idea why that would be hard for him lmao.

Think people wanna lynch you. If you‘re Town that would really piss me off, but scums would just keep pushing you as a mislynch until you get offed, so might as well just get it over with.

Meh.

Vote Melkor.
I am fuck×××ing town.

Status
Not open for further replies.