Udell
Flower
Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101

Final list

Greens are those who I'm confident will flip town
Light green are those who I see as town but some factors are there to keep them in mind, mostly sue to how they're good players

I'd say Zemmi and Naomi are closer to bein full green imo, but I'm just not fully familiar with Zemmi's style and Naomi has the JOAT claim

White's are those who we should figure out more though with Kiku I think there's stuff in her favor so probably more light green

Red is get that kill next on principle whether it be a overnight kill or lynch tomorrow

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
What factors? He was literally just inactive and that isn't even AI for him. You pushed a confirmed Town ffs.
Again he wasn't confirmed cause he got rolled
That's over now anyway we need to focus on movin forward and that's with Melkor's flip
That's the confirmed next step fellas get it no matter what
:endthis:

Zemmi
Yoho
Worst

Naomi
Lord Melkor
RippedCal
Mr. Reloaded
Udell
Flower
Kiku
Polar Bear
MangoSenpai
Jaguark101

Final list

Greens are those who I'm confident will flip town
Light green are those who I see as town but some factors are there to keep them in mind, mostly sue to how they're good players

I'd say Zemmi and Naomi are closer to bein full green imo, but I'm just not fully familiar with Zemmi's style and Naomi has the JOAT claim

White's are those who we should figure out more though with Kiku I think there's stuff in her favor so probably more light green

Red is get that kill next on principle whether it be a overnight kill or lynch tomorrow
You are pretty close to on par with my reads. If you flip town I will def be more confident in some of them

I do still think you are town or at worst some type of indy, but not definitely not scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.