Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s my problem with Cal more than anything currently:

He refuses to give any game thoughts @RippedCal

Even if you refuse to say where the miscommunication was (which there is nothing wrong with in this situation) then you should at least me wanting to leave some legacy as town vs just stoically going down like a mime
Yes, if he does not want to claim after the yesterday's fiasco he should be towning his ass and show great threadplay.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Read the previous 10 pages and give your thoughts on Prof pls.
Town read him before and still do now, I do not think he should be the lynch today

Interesting reads, looks like i need to catch up, i missed Reloaded's claim and Cake's explanation for not voting Ekko yesterday.

Do you really see Saka as proactive today?
Yes, though his vote on Coach pinged me as he quickly jumped on it out of nowhere despite not even sussin her
:pepecafe:

Yes, Dest obviously is worse out of the two since Muugen hides more when he’s scum. To me Dest mostly falls flat this game, he’s playing safely.

One of the top posters is 9/10 times the scum leader. I can also do the math laters for how high the chances are, because they’re really high :gokulaugh:

Melkor hasn’t made any smart observations, mostly parroted stuff someone before already said. But for me he comes after Dest and you certainly
I think you are a bit unfair here, for example i was the first to push Reloaded yesterday.

You are Sanji Vinsmoke!

X1 Hider
X2 Messenger
X1 Neighborer
Flavor cop

You win once you and mafia have parity and eliminated all threats to the Straw Hat mafia.

----

doesn't this mean he is part of a mafia team?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To be really honest, Kerko seems like another Zolo/Midnight type of player. I've played a few games with him and this is what i honestly feel.

[unvote]

No point in lynching Prof this DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.