Status
Not open for further replies.
If all the above are town, I would say Tpein, Reloaded, Conq, Cake, Watson, Pot, Mono would be my POE. Destroya or Ratchet as dark horses.

But I am expecting at least one scum between you, Tac and Saka. You are least likely.
I forgot Flower -I read her town based on tone most of the game, but her play around Saka today is weird.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
How's that read going?
I just woke up and had lunch I am all ready for EoD now.

EoD is where the game's at.

I saw a vote on Sakazouki is demanded? or is there any need for a counterwagon?

Will backread this day and spit some random bars if I notice anything.

:beckmoji:

So how does it make you feel that I scumread you?

Tunneling is also a town trait. It's about which reads are real and which ones are fabricated.

For example, I see neither of you asking TAC any questions whatsoever, even though you apparently sus him. Why's that? You're allowing scum to blend in with you in suspecting him and do nothing about it.
people have a tendency to scum read me - nearly every single game. you can literally go look at the last game on OLF, for that to be backed up. Sorry I don't have a reference point on here to refer to. It not uncommon for players I've had town as obvious town, to scum read me back. I can handle it. Seems to be my worldwide meta

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Btw, I still want some summaries from different PoV's. Especially about the progress between D1/D2/D3

Like what are the major aspects of each phase, what were the big movements.

people have a tendency to scum read me - nearly every single game. you can literally go look at the last game on OLF, for that to be backed up. Sorry I don't have a reference point on here to refer to. It not uncommon for players I've had town as obvious town, to scum read me back. I can handle it. Seems to be my worldwide meta
I think it's funny that I initially town read you, but switched, and you initially scum read me and also switched.

Though you seem like a seasoned player and I think you can fire back perfectly as scum, correct?

Tunneling is also a town trait. It's about which reads are real and which ones are fabricated.

For example, I see neither of you asking TAC any questions whatsoever, even though you apparently sus him. Why's that? You're allowing scum to blend in with you in suspecting him and do nothing about it.
I've asked him about his invest claims and stuff lol. he told me that was a joke. But then did it again a bit later.

I also thought Sakaz was implying something very different - don't know why they took so long to explain. It also invalidates the main reason I was voting them, so now I'm left looking elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.