Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
‎
But again where did this lead? scum still killed someone. he told the Vig to hold off yet were still down one less town.
do you see scum making such a big claim?
That kinda stuff happens imo in that choose your character game i knew Cal was scum gecko moria due to a host mistake once but couldnt say anything
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
do you see scum making such a big claim?
That kinda stuff happens imo in that choose your character game i knew Cal was scum gecko moria due to a host mistake once but couldnt say anything
The difference here, is Cal should still be able to say the mistake and Idk yet why he’s not. I agree with the part of him as scum being dumb for making a big claim and not delivering.
 

Dr_Professor83

Professor Professor
‎
lol false you openly advocated for ekko to not be the lynch after the hider claim came out
I still said he was probably going to flip scum. But on a low chance he was Town I wanted the hider off. Then I said if he didn’t die we would lynch him tomorrow. But you’re bad at reading so
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top