Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s another Nat question. If she thinks Saka is Town, and Muugen is Town, and Conq is Town. She should have a strong POE of Me, Tac, Her for failed kill possibly. And can rule herself out. And rule Tac out who she sees as mod confirmed Town. That leaves me her scum read probably blocked.

With the info on the table Nat should be all over me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's normal town reaction once you're cornered. Can you really not see town in it?
It depends on how a player plays or how much experience he has.
More common among Newbies.

I dont think SakazOuki is new to this. He has played before and has been a good player.
This is more like what Kerkovian does everytime he plays.

There is a difference here.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
And you are just stupid
roight that’s why I’m the one who caught and started the ekko wagon, was the first person to be against Cals lynch and now I caught scum in Saka.
I'm scared what Fuji think of me based on my role then.
he thinks you play ball like a girl told me so himself.
Why not? If one roleblocker has 3 shots, there needs to be another to cover multiple nights.

Why aren't you doubting the crusher?
that’s the entire point of having a jail keeper and a rolecrusher alongside them.

that’s funny I forgot I was the sole player last cycle to push and advocate for Docs lynch - for someone who was trying to hard sus him earlier today I didn’t see you anywhere near that action.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Because you claim Kata, Dest is whatever for now. I’m still catching up
Anyway as I said, you’re either scum or complete fools, seems to be the latter

How are you so sure I’m scum btw
why didn’t you vote me prior to that when I counterclaimed you and you said I’m smelling really scummy now?

cause I’m katakuri the roleblocker, while I have pero as rolecrusher and ??? as jailkeeper.

roight that’s why I’m the one who caught and started the ekko wagon, was the first person to be against Cals lynch and now I caught scum in Saka.

he thinks you play ball like a girl told me so himself.

that’s the entire point of having a jail keeper and a rolecrusher alongside them.

that’s funny I forgot I was the sole player last cycle to push and advocate for Docs lynch - for someone who was trying to hard sus him earlier today I didn’t see you anywhere near that action.
Funny, cause Dest is also claiming he started the Kekko wagon :usoprice:

Yeah, Prof is off limits still. Maybe tomorrow!

why didn’t you vote me prior to that when I counterclaimed you and you said I’m smelling really scummy now?
Because that’s not how it works, you exchange dialogue first, and I saw later that you claimed Kata so..
I said I was Counter x3RB
You said I didn’t even claim flavor, that’s how shaky your play is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.