Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
TAC is refilling people and some can confirm so why is he being voted?

I can see that of Cake didn't modkill herself, a TAC wagon was forming so I'd like to know what's the case on him.

As long as he's being useful with refilling, we can keep him around, no?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
TAC is refilling people and some can confirm so why is he being voted?

I can see that of Cake didn't modkill herself, a TAC wagon was forming so I'd like to know what's the case on him.

As long as he's being useful with refilling, we can keep him around, no?
Scum shading.

Tac refilled Muugen & Lanji too said he's good. He's town and scum are jumping on the next easiest mislynch.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
push on reloaded and how flakey she was over sakaz' lynch originally reads like TMI also

the alt scenario would be that she never found her teammate and continued fishing
Could it be that she made some edits to her original role. I'm saying this because Sanji was green colour and Nami was red so maybe Cake tried to hide the fact.

I'd much rather get rid of T-Pein and Reloaded. Maybe in this game they are LHF - but on average, at least one of them could be mafia trying to coast and filler on by
Here is Cake pushing Pein and Reloaded - unlikely both are her teamates then, maybe one of the especially if she was indeed disconnected.

I also noted that she posted two different versions of her role with slightly different wincon wording?

i thought of a nutty idea but im egotistical and mentioned it just recently

but while cake's frustration was sincere, do you think that this was also possibly used to avoid continuing their voting patterns since many on the recent wagons were getting suspicious of the lynches?
maybe it simply worked in their favor and it's not an elaborate 5D chess move, too, but STILL

Could it be that she made some edits to her original role. I'm saying this because Sanji was green colour and Nami was red so maybe Cake tried to hide the fact.
You say she could indie that wins with mafia like Sanji?

Her real flip was janitored for some reason. So propably there was some fuckery with what she posted?

I have checked like 10 pages backwards from the EOD threadmark and wagon was 8 votes all the time.
wait, what?

that's insane
i wonder if there's some mechanic that neuters scum from voting so easily where they have to reach a specific number of lynch votes for it for some reason

that's oddly specific, usually wagons have more erratic numbers in VCs

i happen to think cake remained uninterested in her teammates but took strong positions mostly in individuals who were town
her thoughts on ekko day 1 would be the outlier but he also would not have been a part of the mafia team at the time.

Not town read - but I feel like their is an agenda or an actually idea/thought process going on that you've not actually brought to life.
Maybe you scared of making an outlandish theory public.

More because - I've had thoughts on various people today. But all you care about its RippedCal
Cake spent a lot of time yesterday arguing with Nat, looks good for Nat I quess?

Status
Not open for further replies.