Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You say she could indie that wins with mafia like Sanji?

Her real flip was janitored for some reason. So propably there was some fuckery with what she posted?
I mean fuji used red colour for her flavour so I'm thinking if this means anything

@CakeWalker / Nami has been modlynched
And yes, I could also guess she was acting like a lone wolf and martyr so the last thing she'd do is drag them down along with her.

TAC is refilling people and some can confirm so why is he being voted?

I can see that of Cake didn't modkill herself, a TAC wagon was forming so I'd like to know what's the case on him.

As long as he's being useful with refilling, we can keep him around, no?
this is like saying "town should keep the serial killer around so they can kill mafia for us. they function like a big"

>either accurately hit mafia or accidentally hit town
>town now suddenly wants to lynch the SK over their original bad idea

granted tac is a weird situation, i don't have a good read of him. but keeping anyone around on the basis to use their abilities can benefit scum, i don't understand why this risk is always suggested so casually imo

who do you think is playing us like a fiddle?

this is like saying "town should keep the serial killer around so they can kill mafia for us. they function like a big"

>either accurately hit mafia or accidentally hit town
>town now suddenly wants to lynch the SK over their original bad idea

granted tac is a weird situation, i don't have a good read of him. but keeping anyone around on the basis to use their abilities can benefit scum, i don't understand why this risk is always suggested so casually imo

who do you think is playing us like a fiddle?
you bring up a good point
but i townread him that aside

i thought of a nutty idea but im egotistical and mentioned it just recently

but while cake's frustration was sincere, do you think that this was also possibly used to avoid continuing their voting patterns since many on the recent wagons were getting suspicious of the lynches?
maybe it simply worked in their favor and it's not an elaborate 5D chess move, too, but STILL
I don't think trying to analyze what Juice did will be the most productive because she always plays wild and crazy. And if she was disconnected from her mates then she wouldn't know who her mates were.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TOWN SOLID [blue confirmed town by flip or ogi]
Flower
Kagu
Mitch

Melkor & Natalija [both seem level headed - and not worried about what others think, but rather getting the job done]
Watson [might be pocketting me by validating my crazy spec approach]

TOWN LEAN
Destroya [want to elevate to solid town - but could be an indie]
Muugen [moved up again last night. Was a frustration clash about Sakaz]
PotGoblin [showing more signs of being town]
Mon [also being more town minded]

NULL
Rej

SLIGHT SCUM
T-Pein [flagrant about a lot things, and normally more active as town]
Ratchet [if Ratchet is mafia - Dr. Prof isn't though]
TAC [hard to read]

SCUM LEAN
Dr. Prof [too erratic - and has TMI]

SCUM
Reload [irrespective of if he trolls normally or not, after losing Sakaz really need to get rid of this player]
Tpein and Pot are of interest to me, almost immediately. Tpein is listed as something that can be very easy to rectify and is put in a soft lean. Pot is also very vague and in a similar case. Feels like teammates

Status
Not open for further replies.