Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Tpein and Pot are of interest to me, almost immediately. Tpein is listed as something that can be very easy to rectify and is put in a soft lean. Pot is also very vague and in a similar case. Feels like teammates
Whats pinging me is how with zero ability or flavor or result claims, Cake gives a Town read to Melkor.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
this is like saying "town should keep the serial killer around so they can kill mafia for us. they function like a big"

>either accurately hit mafia or accidentally hit town
>town now suddenly wants to lynch the SK over their original bad idea

granted tac is a weird situation, i don't have a good read of him. but keeping anyone around on the basis to use their abilities can benefit scum, i don't understand why this risk is always suggested so casually imo

who do you think is playing us like a fiddle?
But he's refilling and helping our jailor and vig. If he's scum, then would his team like him to keep spending their resources to keep on the good facade? Plus SK is SK who is indie and quite different than a refiller.

i am gonna work off her previous misdirection (the find your pal theory) and assume there's a higher likelihood both her town and scum reads are flipped or something, or her town list has already one her teammates on there if she was obligated to protect someone (assuming she found one or more of her team?)

But he's refilling and helping our jailor and vig. If he's scum, then would his team like him to keep spending their resources to keep on the good facade? Plus SK is SK who is indie and quite different than a refiller.
my philosophy is there aren't any true confirmed roles that aren't flipped can still be an absolute lie or wake WU/claim

as for why he'd waste so many resources on town to begin with? if he's scum, it's actually an incredibly effective move and grows his town credibility each phase

this is like saying "town should keep the serial killer around so they can kill mafia for us. they function like a big"

>either accurately hit mafia or accidentally hit town
>town now suddenly wants to lynch the SK over their original bad idea

granted tac is a weird situation, i don't have a good read of him. but keeping anyone around on the basis to use their abilities can benefit scum, i don't understand why this risk is always suggested so casually imo

who do you think is playing us like a fiddle?
Like I said last day, if I ever roll wolf and I have an ability that does something positive and can be proven, I'm using it on town and thanking then for my town clear. While helping out town is town points, it shouldn't be a clear as well. In my first game on OLF, wolf healer Dalton healed town for town cred. I think Tac and Pot shouldnt be cleared just for what they've done. Tac has refilled a role blocker and jailer. Considering Muugen targeted Flower N3, if wolves know the roles they are refilling will have bad targets, what's the harm if those actions give town cred?

Like I said last day, if I ever roll wolf and I have an ability that does something positive and can be proven, I'm using it on town and thanking then for my town clear. While helping out town is town points, it shouldn't be a clear as well. In my first game on OLF, wolf healer Dalton healed town for town cred. I think Tac and Pot shouldnt be cleared just for what they've done. Tac has refilled a role blocker and jailer. Considering Muugen targeted Flower N3, if wolves know the roles they are refilling will have bad targets, what's the harm if those actions give town cred?
What is your current read on Nat and TAC then? Natalija was fully sure TAC is town.

Status
Not open for further replies.