Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said last day, if I ever roll wolf and I have an ability that does something positive and can be proven, I'm using it on town and thanking then for my town clear. While helping out town is town points, it shouldn't be a clear as well. In my first game on OLF, wolf healer Dalton healed town for town cred. I think Tac and Pot shouldnt be cleared just for what they've done. Tac has refilled a role blocker and jailer. Considering Muugen targeted Flower N3, if wolves know the roles they are refilling will have bad targets, what's the harm if those actions give town cred?
there isn't harm in it

but the juxtaposition between "we scum read this guy or we don't trust him but whatever" and "keep him around cos he helps us" when we don't know of their alignment is the harmful thing. let's say he flips scum toward endgame. we have essentially allowed scum to play us because they used their ability refill to their advantage

unless they're cleared by a player that's a trusted townie, it ??? will be a negative result long-term, positive for the short term. you kind of have to wonder who is engineering these lynches after town players have voiced that said player is probably scum

my case has a hole in it--

this is like saying "town should keep the serial killer around so they can kill mafia for us. they function like a big"

>either accurately hit mafia or accidentally hit town
>town now suddenly wants to lynch the SK over their original bad idea

granted tac is a weird situation, i don't have a good read of him. but keeping anyone around on the basis to use their abilities can benefit scum, i don't understand why this risk is always suggested so casually imo

who do you think is playing us like a fiddle?

So what do you think about TAC, honest townie or refilling for town cred? I would like to see your current POE.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm confused with these mechanics like if every single mafia are disconnected how are they going to get parity?

This also goes against the flavour where Luffy's group was intact but sanji was seperate.

So what do you think about TAC, honest townie or refilling for town cred? I would like to see your current POE.
you're still pinging me because some of the stuff you're saying in my eyes feels similar to cake's direction. you seem to be trying to create controversial things by scattering and mashing names together with no real purpose. soft scum lean

i scum read TAC originally and i have to wonder if cal and flower were on the right track, or someone exploited some narrative. but if that was the case he'd be lynched by now. it's been more than twice that we now have a weird 8 vote wagon as well (some points of yours like this feels like a townie observation from you)

dest i read as town

prof i read as town by association with flower

ratchet is coinflip-kun but i have a soft town lean on him. still super risky

nat i read as scum like tac, but i am slowly feeling more like this is town nat. she wouldn't do this buddybuddy thing with a teammate right off the bat

idk the no names

Status
Not open for further replies.