Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused with these mechanics like if every single mafia are disconnected how are they going to get parity?

This also goes against the flavour where Luffy's group was intact but sanji was seperate.
subtle hinting and theory crafting like cake

i feel confident in my assumption she found at least one teammate

are you trying to steer away from this disconnected parity theory?

i think that there also might be mechanics involved to help avoid a blatant hint, maybe

What is your current read on Nat and TAC then? Natalija was fully sure TAC is town.
Who cares if Nat thinks Tac is town, she's not an invest. I still think both of them trend towards the wolf side. Considering how Nat absolutely no sold my Big Mom claim, and preemptively was already saying Big Mom would be fake, shows me she wasn't interested at all in solving my slot and my claim. She asked for my claim a couple of times. If she was just going to ignore it, why even ask? I feel like she's continuously treated my slot in bad faith.

I'd say Tac is still in the same position he was in for me as last day. I've listened to Lanji's words a bit, though, on why he was reading Tac town, so I guess I feel slightly more conflicted on Tac's slot now (in a good way).

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
subtle hinting and theory crafting like cake

i feel confident in my assumption she found at least one teammate

are you trying to steer away from this disconnected parity theory?

i think that there also might be mechanics involved to help avoid a blatant hint, maybe
Yeah I'm having a hard time believing the disconnected theory, not to mention it also goes against the flavour. Also i played a game where me and Charlie started as mafia then we had to find ultra. It was hosted by @Ratchet. If this is really true then I'll be amazed but for now I'm in doubt.

there isn't harm in it

but the juxtaposition between "we scum read this guy or we don't trust him but whatever" and "keep him around cos he helps us" when we don't know of their alignment is the harmful thing. let's say he flips scum toward endgame. we have essentially allowed scum to play us because they used their ability refill to their advantage

unless they're cleared by a player that's a trusted townie, it ??? will be a negative result long-term, positive for the short term. you kind of have to wonder who is engineering these lynches after town players have voiced that said player is probably scum

my case has a hole in it--
Yeah I definitely agree with what you're saying, however, it was our IC that said we should keep Tac around.

If you had a gun to your head, would you say Tac is wolf or town?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah I'm having a hard time believing the disconnected theory, not to mention it also goes against the flavour. Also i played a game where me and Charlie started as mafia then we had to find ultra. It was hosted by @Ratchet. If this is really true then I'll be amazed but for now I'm in doubt.
I don't really believe they are here - Ekko was in a different colour to CakeWalker, probably to indicate his distinction. There would be no reason for this if they were all separate. At the very least, they would likely know each other.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I have no doubts here anymore, the remaining scum are Dest, Melkor, Watson and Rej.

Watson suddenly more active and trying, but coincidentally having a cute solving convo with Melkor. Not real.
I'm broadly inclined to agree, except I don't think they'd all be scum. Rej and X, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.