General & Others One Piece worse princess

Gotta be Mansherry
While Shirahoshi's crying is annoying, Mansherry took it to another level since her DF power is pretty reliant on tears :gonope:
Plus she loses extra princess points since her knight (Leo) is openly repulsed by her :gokulaugh:
Mansherry at least has the benefit of being pretty unobtrusive and working pretty well as a meme. Not to mention the superior role she had in saving Dressrosa, when compared to Rebecca.

I used to love Shirahoshi when I was younger but after re-reading OP I just can't with her xD Mostly because she knew Hody was the one who killed her mother but choose not to reveal it, and that not only put her mother's dreams of bringing fishmen and humans together to a halt but also caused her father and the Kingdom's hate for humans to grow. All because Otohime told her not to 'hate' the person who killed her;;; which, ironically, almost ruined all of Otohime's previous efforts and also played directly into Hody's cards.

Almost everything that happened during the Fishman Island Arc could have been prevented if Shirahoshi had just exposed Hody before it was too late. So yeah, although Rebecca can be pretty annoying and makes stupid decisions as well, Shirahoshi takes the cake for me lol