Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Borasey79

luffy has fought just about everyone on egghead goes to show he’s truly a yonko
He is being true to Kaido's one-man-army fame.
So, by contrast, Buggy should follow in BM's shoes and soon start his own little kingdom, populated by anti-WG people. Maybe we'll see him claim ownership over some island from the pre-TS.

B

Borasey79

Buggy will never be a threat to Luffy.
Croc is forever outmatched.
Mihawk is destined to be Zoro's fight.
The CG will ally with the SHs against Imu and the WG. They won't be antagonists; perhaps rivals in the race for the OP, but nothing more.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah because the main members of it are:
Crocodile and Mihawks powers are opposite to the sea and the sun so not really likely to see those two praising the sun god.
Mihawk was already in awe of Luffy in Marineford.
Croc's power is the result of the sun: it's the burnt off land whom a cruel sun gives no respite. It is opposite to the sea, like you said, which will make Croc anti-Imu is Imu is the Umi yokai.

The CG will ally with the SHs against Imu and the WG. They won't be antagonists; perhaps rivals in the race for the OP, but nothing more.

Croc's power is the result of the sun: it's the burnt off land whom a cruel sun gives no respite. It is opposite to the sea, like you said, which will make Croc anti-Imu is Imu is the Umi yokai.
Yeah. I think the most likely scenario is that Cross Guild becomes pseudo-allies and rivals for the Straw Hats, but something tells me Buggy will bullshit his way to becoming either the Pirate King or becoming the new King of the World/Empty Throne.

But I gotta say, bringing back Crocodile will always feel like an odd choice for me. I mean I understand why, the guy was popular, but considering how much crap Oda has introduced since then, trying to make Crocodile a major player now just feels off.

B

Borasey79

Yeah. I think the most likely scenario is that Cross Guild becomes pseudo-allies and rivals for the Straw Hats, but something tells me Buggy will bullshit his way to becoming either the Pirate King or becoming the new King of the World/Empty Throne.

But I gotta say, bringing back Crocodile will always feel like an odd choice for me. I mean I understand why, the guy was popular, but considering how much crap Oda has introduced since then, trying to make Crocodile a major player now just feels off.
Croc's Utopia has to tie in with his secret, whether this is about his CD lineage or something to do with Xebec.
I think CG is Croc's redemption for what he did in Alabasta. This time he will help create a new kingdom, but one that doesn't need dictators.

Imu isn’t the sea, Imu is the earth. The sea stands for freedom which Imu definitely doesn’t stand for.

The sea and the sun are two of the biggest indications of freedom in OP. Cross guild represents their opposites. Even more so if they pick up Doflamingo and Moriah. Since Doffy has the power of Controlling others and Moriah has the power to make sure people will never see the sun again.

B

Borasey79

Imu isn’t the sea, Imu is the earth. The sea stands for freedom which Imu definitely doesn’t stand for.

The sea and the sun are two of the biggest indications of freedom in OP. Cross guild represents their opposites. Even more so if they pick up Doflamingo and Moriah. Since Doffy has the power of Controlling others and Moriah has the power to make sure people will never see the sun again.
We know too little about Imu to claim either Earth or Sea. I've mentioned Umi, Imu's backwards reading, because that is a yokai, so in line with the Gorosei.
IDK what plans Oda has for Doffy (he must have the last laugh against the CDs who kicked him out, I guess), but I don't expect Moriah to be broken by Kaido, only for Luffy to defeat him, only for the Gorosei to want him dead, only to become a pawn for BB, only for then to be just another mook for the CG. Little bro needs a win at some point.

If Moria joins Cross Guild it's actually over
If they get the shadow of any remotely strong person and feed it to Mihawk they're already one of the strongest organizations in the series

If Moria joins Cross Guild it's actually over
If they get the shadow of any remotely strong person and feed it to Mihawk they're already one of the strongest organizations in the series
Hachinosu was hopefully a huge turning point for Moriah. Dude was too weak to avenge Absalom and who knows what happened to Perona.

Bro hopefully returned to Wano to pick up some powerful zombies now that the world knows Kaido and big mom are dead there.

Croc's Utopia has to tie in with his secret, whether this is about his CD lineage or something to do with Xebec.
I think CG is Croc's redemption for what he did in Alabasta. This time he will help create a new kingdom, but one that doesn't need dictators.
Croc being a Celestial Dragon or descended from one would be really interesting, especially if its one of the holy knights who fought during Gods Valley. Xebec had a pretty big crew, so Croc being related to any of them would be really cool too.

A new utopia-kingdom would actually be something he could make reality if Buggy becomes the ruler of the world with Croc as his prime minister or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.