Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wait wait

We know Alabasta has a 4,000 year recorded history or something crazy like that

But Joyboy was the first pirate? 900 years ago?
And the giant tree library in ohara is 5000 years old... I can't tell me that the first pirate or sea bandit, ect. happend only 900 years ago... Or doeshe mean the term "Pirate" started with Joy Boy... any thing else would be retarded :okay:

No, it's on vera
Oda makes it obvious

Elbaf , land of Giants and Nika will have RP hidden in adam tree
Wano, land of samurai where Kozuki (creators of poneglyphs and swords ) have RP under the sea in the old Wano
Zou , land of Minks have a RP inside a whale tree
WCI, land of sweets has a RP inside a treasure room

Mark this !

We already knew
So the spoilers were true after all.
I think the more interesting detail is that Joyboy was the first pirate in history. But I thought the ancient kingdom was some highly advanced civilisation? There weren't any other pirates before? Maybe Joyboy was the first pirate king.
"Pirate" is kinda the one piece verse word for "terrorist"…aka anyone who opposes the current WG's side is labelled as a pirate

Elbaf is going to be the biggest/most important arc in OP easily, Nika lore, Loki/giants history, Usopp greatness and Shanks re-encountering Luffy. Oda has being build it since the start of Grand Line crazy shit

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And the giant tree library in ohara is 5000 years old... I can't tell me that the first pirate or sea bandit, ect. happend only 900 years ago... Or doeshe mean the term "Pirate" started with Joy Boy... any thing else would be retarded :okay:
The only logical answer I can come up with is that the OP world was Tatooine before 900 years ago and Joyboy invented water just to be a pirate.

Oda makes it obvious

Elbaf , land of Giants and Nika will have RP hidden in adam tree
Wano, land of samurai where Kozuki (creators of poneglyphs and swords ) have RP under the sea in the old Wano
Zou , land of Minks have a RP inside a whale tree
WCI, land of sweets has a RP inside a treasure room

Mark this !
We saw shanks quitting elbaf, he basically got the op if it's on elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.