Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Fuckers banding together and hoping for godking emperor Shanks's demise...

Keep coping retards. Whanks is oda self insert by your own words. So he'll never die.

He'll be there with his hakiman kickboxing style negging weak shits like Lihawk and LackBeard.

:endthis:
Least cringe Shanks fan

Might be the worst OP chapter in years not gonna lie, an entire arc of build up just for Vegapunk to say "I actually don't know that much."

Saturn and Kizaru having a three chapter staring contest with Vegapunk was already awful, this is just a whole different level of bad

? Yes it has
Usopp doesn’t have to say it every arc to make it obvious he’s going to meet his dad again. Yasopp also obviously plans on meeting Usopp eventually. With him also keeping up with any news regarding him. He even says in wano he wasn’t ready to meet him “yet”
Every arc no. But when was the last time Usopp said he was going to go off and reunite with his dad.

I'm wondering one thing now - in 1113, the Gorosei feared that destroying Vegapunk's outpost would deprive them of their mother flame, - but if it was underwater (1114), what harm would it do to destroy everything on the surface and thus prevent Vegapunk from transmitting valuable information to the world?

:kayneshrug:fleetwat
Maybe they didn't knew it
Maybe they need power plant to create mother flame

I'm wondering one thing now - in 1113, the Gorosei feared that destroying Vegapunk's outpost would deprive them of their mother flame, - but if it was underwater (1114), what harm would it do to destroy everything on the surface and thus prevent Vegapunk from transmitting valuable information to the world?

:kayneshrug:fleetwat
Becausr that mother flame down there isn’t renewable. The problem is they would lose the ability to create more

Status
Not open for further replies.