"原初の海賊!!"
It means: "The Original Pirate"
"The First Pirate"
"The Progenitor Pirate"

JOYBOY
The real Pirate
:steef:

So Luffy still didn't use adcoc and adcoa against any gorosie so far

He used both adhaki only once against Kizaru and it made kizarh see stars and need break time
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is still fighting Nesujuro?

Wow

Oda didn't lie, he keeps his promise.

Eiichirō Oda wrote some deep words toward this sad event, and he promised to continue drawing Akainu with great respect: "Bunta Sugawara, the greatest-looking guy in the world with the best bone structure. Rest in peace. I have no words.

:kata:
Did you ever see the original Battles Without Honor or Humanity? Bunta was classicly handsome in his early days.

Boa can join through Rayleigh/Buggy connections. Rayleigh could vouch for her, since he is too old to protect her from high level threats.

That leaves just Weevil, dude is a big question mark with nothing going on for him, so IDK
Boa ain't joining fraudsters to protect her
Doffy might not even join

Conquerors won't accept to be under Buggy
That's why Mihawk having CoC will make him so weak and more pathetic for constantly needing others to be protected and to survive the seas

Did you ever see the original Battles Without Honor or Humanity? Bunta was classicly handsome in his early days.
No, I've never seen that one. The only Movie i watched with him was Violent City, i think that came out a year earlier or after the one you mentioned. However, he was a very charismatic actor nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.