One Punch Man Chapter 143

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
โ€Ž
thanks for the tag!

smh @Prince Kronos start tagging if you start the chapter thread :beckmoji:

First protecting Bang and his bro now saving Genos, Fubuki isn't a leader just for show. :finally: Definitely best girl

D

Dragomir

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lol, I like both characters. Is there some beef between their fans?
I am not really sure lmao. Most agree that Fubuki>. It's only the stubborn @RayanOO that pushes Tatsu>>Fubuki, but he has shit taste(99 percent of the time) so that's actually good for Fubuki stans.

Wow, these are some amazing colorings. Especially the second and the sixth, imo. Always impressed by how artists can make these so fast.
Yeah I definitely agree. Tried to colour a pic once on PS got halfway through it made one mistake and it all went to hell lmao, so I just stopped.

D

Dragomir

I am not really sure lmao. Most agree that Fubuki>. It's only the stubborn @RayanOO that pushes Tatsu>>Fubuki, but he has shit taste(99 percent of the time) so that's actually good for Fubuki stans.
I agree, it shouldn't really be up for debate. Tatsumaki is great but Fubuki >>

Yeah I definitely agree. Tried to colour a pic once on PS got halfway through it made one mistake and it all went to hell lmao, so I just stopped.
Lmao, I'm saying. I thought about doing it once but said fuck that as I definitely do not have the patience for it.