๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
WTF with Fuhrer Ugly ? Acide Fuhrer is a machine lol. As strong or almost as Darkshine and hax with acide. The guy is OP.
The swordsman death was brutal.

I like Bomb, I prefer iron cutting than smashing water, but Garou was too much. Like how he protected Fubuki fro that punch (that punch would have removed her head).

But really I don't know what Bang will be able to do here, If i remember right One said that Bomb was stronger than Bang (a shade), so Bang is likely a goner. Bang saving grace he is more defense than offense with his powers so he can maybe last a bit more than Bomb.

And obviously best girl on the cover !! and her and genos moment was good !

Last edited:
WTF with Fuhrer Ugly ? Acide Fuhrer is a machine lol. As strong or almost as Darkshine and hax with acide. The guy is OP.
The swordsman death was brutal.

I like Bomb, I prefer iron cutting than smashing water, but Garou was too much. Like how he protected Fubuji fro that punch (that punch would have removed her head).

But really I don't know what Bang will be able to do here, I thought One said that Bomb was stronger than Bang (a shade), so Bang is likely a goner. Bang saving grace he is more defense than offense with his powers so he can maybe last a bit more than Bomb.
Webcomic spoiler
Bang has a Powerup called abandonment, it's like Kaio Ken