One Punch Man Chapter 153 : FORFEIT

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Damn much better than even webcomic. Murata is truly one of the greatest artist and even authors (Think he has some say on it even with One, but credit to One as genius as he is) in the anime and manga community as he actually made me felt emotions each time especially 'God' in this chapter.

This put God on another level of enemies from different series. I think he could be someone even more powerful than Zeno to fight against as abilities are nuts around here.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Mirata ruined god ... it would been better if he didint make blast stones part of story... this is more epic than web... but God and blast are allready ruined.... God is still a mytho in webcomic... a mystery and here he is confirmed 100% its bothering me, dumbest decision by murata... as fan of lost and x files, original had God way better....

Mirata ruined god ... it would been better if he didint make blast stones part of story... this is more epic than web... but God and blast are allready ruined.... God is still a mytho in webcomic... a mystery and here he is confirmed 100% its bothering me, dumbest decision by murata... as fan of lost and x files, original had God way better....
ya know ONE is the one that add 99% of the stuff in the manga , also the cubes were also in the webcomic so ..try actually reading it instead of blindly hating on something