One Punch Man Chapter 154.5 : Results

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
When Saitama pointed at Genos' core, I legit almost teared up no cap. That was a great character development for both of them.:catsweat:

And WTF, Garou vs Platinum Sperm vs Flashy Flash 3 way fight!!!!!!:steef::finally:

Before that though, PS just casually dogwalk both Garou and FF Lmao.:suresure:But FF seems to be fine and fight on par with both of them without his sword.

"Monster Calamity God Fist, no wait, Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist!"

And ENW finally absorbed the ocean.:usoprice:Can't wait for Saitama one shots ENW and Awakened Garou vs PS

Murata truly a God level artist.:cheers:

Anyone who reads Webcomic should know that Flashy Flash have different Portrayal than most S Class
Basically, there is Blast who represents Ultimate Hero Overall & then Metal Knight who represents Ultimate Brain

After that comes Peak Human Skills Flashy Flash & Peak Human Ability Tatsumaki
Then comes The Rest

It seems Remaining Fighters are:

Platinum Sperm
Evil Natural Water (Buffed)
Garou (Buffed)
Flashy Flash (Nerfed)
Psychos (Nerfed)
Fubuki
Zombieman
Pig God (Buffed)
Metal Bat

We should also see the Return of Overgrown Rover, Sweet Mask & Darkshine
And there is a Possibility that Sonic might come too

Finally caught up.

FF is fucking insane. To keep up with them without his weapons, goes to show why he was taken out from the Cadre fight with Saitama.

People saying hes as strong as Bang are smoking crack. Bang lost to Garou whilst he was sleeping. FF is keeping up with PS and Awakened Garou, with no fucking sword. Just insane….

He might acc be able to push or potentially beat Tatsu. I do wonder if she can react to these speeds. I kinda forgot her speed feats. If she had any.

————-

And that Evil Natural Water ending was amazing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He might acc be able to push or potentially beat Tatsu. I do wonder if she can react to these speeds. I kinda forgot her speed feats. If she had any.
She has always a psychic barrier around her. Even caught off guard she won’t be one shot by FF. And once she is aware he is here he is doomed.

She has always a psychic barrier around her. Even caught off guard she won’t be one shot by FF. And once she is aware he is here he is doomed.
Sure….but she wont be able to tag him with attacks….and he’ll be constantly blitzing her.

So unless she makes some trap that captures him….he wins ? Idk

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Sure….but she wont be able to tag him with attacks….and he’ll be constantly blitzing her.

So unless she makes some trap that captures him….he wins ? Idk
I think she is totally able to increase gravity by a huge margin in the area to slow him down.

Or to lift everything

Or just to erase the place
Post automatically merged:

Here psykos increasing gravity by 300x. Tatsumaki is like 100 times stronger than her.