One Punch Man, Chapter 181: Scalp Friction

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I can't remember the last time Saitama so casually badass and intimidating. Total disrespect to Tats lol

Didn't expect King's role this chapter. That part is good.
Post automatically merged:

I realize that Tatsumaki is too weak to make the fight interesting. And looks too much like a child (the panties lol) to make it worth it
Yeah after the manga Garou fight, how can they make any fight exciting anymore? Garou should've stayed in Boros lvl or close to it instead of being a discount Saitama

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
i choose to believe in my mind that tats is nopan

i reject this reality and am substituting my own

Ngl bro, you gave me strange ideas.
I mean, imagine them...

On a serious note, if anything crush would be one sided, but I could see Tats eventually falling for him -Tats' way.

On topic, chapter was pretty good (decent zone). I missed Sonic so bad lol.
It is one sided for sure, but I still don't jam with the focus on the quasi-romance. Especially the multiple angles of Tats standing in front of Saitama

Btw I've added you to the One Punch Man and JJK tag list, since I saw you interacting in the threads

The psycho girl is heavily into saitama, isn't she?
Could she?

It is one sided for sure, but I still don't jam with the focus on the quasi-romance. Especially the multiple angles of Tats standing in front of Saitama

Btw I've added you to the One Punch Man and JJK tag list, since I saw you interacting in the threads
I see what you mean.

Somehow expectable though. Selfish overconfident cocky Tats "fighting" (lol) Saitama would inevitably lead to this kind of gagish situation. We all knew it would happen, a way or another.

As long as it remains one sided and gagish (twisting Tats personality) I'd be fine with it.

Last edited:
Could she?

I see what you mean.

Somehow expectable though. Selfish overconfident cocky Tats "fighting" (lol) Saitama would inevitably lead to this kind of gagish situation. We all knew it would happen, a way or another.

As long as it remains one sided and gagish (twisting Tats personality) I'd be fine with it.
Tats isn't into him

Quick question, as I constantly forget how this manga is released - is it a bi-weekly series or "whenever Murata is ready" one?
I kno that there are constant redraws of previous chapters and sometimes get a little lost..