One Punch Man, Chapter 200: Blessed

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Hope the ninja leader deliver before going down
That would be completely diverging from the webcomic. And as we've seen many times, that's not necessarily a good thing.

That man got unceremoniously one punched by saitama. That was the point. If he gets feats and fights, saitama one punching him would not hit as hard/funny as it did in webcomic. It would be just another monster.

But manga is already way too different regarding the ninja village arc as it has been for the past few arcs as well.

So maybe one can salvage this. I don't really have hopes for the manga rn though.

Is this the first time there has been this much gore in opm?

not including guts from monsters, I’m talking specifically human.

one punch man might be getting a pretty dark arc

That would be completely diverging from the webcomic. And as we've seen many times, that's not necessarily a good thing.

That man got unceremoniously one punched by saitama. That was the point. If he gets feats and fights, saitama one punching him would not hit as hard/funny as it did in webcomic. It would be just another monster.

But manga is already way too different regarding the ninja village arc as it has been for the past few arcs as well.

So maybe one can salvage this. I don't really have hopes for the manga rn though.
I personaly didn‘t like it how it was handled in the webcomic - all the build up and hype, just to end up like this? Nah, i remember being very disappointed with the ending - it was a complete waste.
Now the ending can stil be the same, while also doing more with “that man“ and deliver some hype that he got.

As of right now, I'd say no
If they veer back to the webcomic storyline then the build up to the next big threat could start in a few chapters
I remember when people thought Garou would cap off at Boros level because of his webcomic showings, but then Cosmic Fear Garou ended up making Boros look like a toddler. I wonder if the next big bad will shit on Cosmic Fear Garou