General & Others One thing you would change about Sakamoto Days?

It can be related to the plot, characters, art style, portrayal of characters - you name it.

Personally, if I could change one thing about the manga it would be to give Heisuke and Lu a bit more focus.

And explore Sakamoto's relationship with his wife and daughter just a tiny bit more. This could be done in bonus chapters and I'd still eat it up.

What about you gents and ladies?

Tags:
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Worst
@wordy @Vonal @Apollo
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Devilbat @Yato @Woozles

I agree with exploring Sakamoto's relationship with his wife and daughter. He left the business because of her, it would be nice to see some more slice of life moments with them.

It could fit well, with having Shin, Lu, and Heisuke defend them from assassins during dates/family outings.
Right?
I get why we moved on from that since the first few chapters established their dynamic somewhat - Sakamoto is the big, lethal, teddy bear that protects them from all harm.

But I'd like to see him doing family stuff with them from time to time. Maybe some chores with his wife, helping his daughter do her homework etc

All done in the wacky way we know and love

Hmm definitely i would like to get more of heisuke and lu, sometimes it feels like author completly forgot about Lu, wanted to see more of her druken style.
I really hope there is something about his wife except for her being plot device.
And obviously this :steef:
I dont know why, but it seems like author trying to hide his abilities as much as possible, like in 114 "nagumo does everything with coordination and skill" but what does it exactly mean. We are getting some info about him but we really dont know what he is really capable of.

Hmm definitely i would like to get more of heisuke and lu, sometimes it feels like author completly forgot about Lu wanted to see more of her druken style.
I really hope there is something about his wife except for her being plot device.

And obviously this :steef:
I dont know why, but it seems like author trying to hide his abilities as much as possible, like in 114 "nagumo does everything with coordination and skill" but what does it exactly mean. We are getting some info about him but we really dont know what he is really capable of.
He's hyping him up without a doubt
The moment Nagumo goes all out will be special, and that's why Suzuki is only giving bits and pieces so far

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
Lu and Heisuke/Pisuke should have at least been in JCC school arc.

And more Order screentime especially Nagumo and Hyou.

The rest are okay. I think Sakamoto's relationship with his wife and daughter are fine.

I agree on the family reveal. Overall interested in Sakamoto's backstory, how did he come to become an assassin in the first place? With the JAA killer's school second gen it's more or less clear (e.g. find out what happened to Rion, take revenge, etc.), but seeing Sakamoto's flashback as a top student makes me wonder why he chose killing as a career in the first place, and why he changed so easily for his wife, must've been something in his assassin's life overall that he wanted to change. Yeah, I know it's a work of fiction, but changing for someone is hard, unless you're ready for the change yourself.

Really good thread...

First change:- I agree, make Heisuke get more love. Makes sense why he wasnt in the JCC arc, but yh still give him more. Anyways he will be in the upcoming arc. Dont really care about Lu.

Second change:- Longer fights. Some fights are perfect length. However some of the "bigger" fights tend to be short length. Biggest example being Shishiba vs Yotsumaru....feel like that was too short and it couldve had more cool moments within it. Kanaguri vs Sakamoto was also kinda annoying, since we only got Slimoto for like one chap.

Third change:- Not really a change but an idea I want incorporated are future villains....so the series wont be ending with Slur. I'd also like these too possibly be international assassins...if possible.

Fourth change:- Maybe add more Martial Artists since we recently got Aikdo with Satoda Sensei. Maybe a Karateka or Judoka master assassin.