Speculations Oni Zoro

They grow the horns after they get infected
Post automatically merged:

I like the idea although I don’t think zoro needs the power up that comes from it but I’m not mad if Oda goes that route
Idk man, there has been theorys about Lunrain Sanji and Oni Zoro but i dont buy it, i dont think Oda will change them
They gonna stay human

Idk man, there has been theorys about Lunrain Sanji and Oni Zoro but i dont buy it, i dont think Oda will change them
They gonna stay human
Personally I feel like Marco is enough for zoro that will handle his bones where he can move on them and he can just endure the medicine which will just make him suffer more but if Oda choose to go the ice oni route and make him look like a demon that’s dope too

Personally I feel like Marco is enough for zoro that will handle his bones where he can move on them and he can just endure the medicine which will just make him suffer more but if Oda choose to go the ice oni route and make him look like a demon that’s dope too
Yeah i also think he gonna be heavily nerfed for next arc ( like Arlong park and sabaody )which also means its probably short one.
So really not need for oni stuff ig

Yeah i also think he gonna be heavily nerfed for next arc ( like Arlong park and sabaody )which also means its probably short one.
So really not need for oni stuff ig
Yea maybe so idk what route Oda will go but I feel pretty certain whatever the injury zoro has to be able to party at the end of the arc

Zoro's character theme is his association with dark or evil "god's" like enma, kill of hell, ashura,shinagami. Their will probably be more.

Edit: More like... Amatersu, susano, izanagi, izanami etc... Pretty much most of the names from Naruto but since oda wouldn't like to use the same names like how he changed Sanji name that was originally supposed to be Naruto because it was being used by other series oda decided to change it.

Amatsu-Mikaboshi (天津甕星) is the God of Evil, Chaos and the Stars to the followers of the Shinto religion in Japan. He is not actually an Amatsu-Kami but a primordial being who was imprisoned in Yomi, the Shinto underworld, for all eternity.

Or

Futsunushi-no-Kami

God of swords and warfare

Last edited: