Break Week Only Luffy has luck to find haki teachers, I'm calling BS

S

stealthblack

ace was 2 years with WB but he didn't teach him advanced coc, even if ace fought wb 100 times! sabo was with dragon a lifetime but he didn't show advanced coc, or advanced coa, or anything, same with bb for 20 years in wb crew.

buggy was with roger yet he didn't even learn basic haki, sengoklu didn't teah corazon armaments, he only teached it to vergo rofl

Luffy just made a deal with Rayleigh because Luffy experienced hell and witnessed first hand how utterly fucked he'd get against the big shots on his own, he didn't have someone like Whitebeard carrying him, he was the leader of his own crew.

As far as Hyogoro goes its pretty expected that he'd find someone like him in Wano since Advanced Arnament is an infamous Wano technique, which even all the Scabbards learned, hell Zoro was taught haki as well before the timeskip and learned it in Alabasta.

Blackbeard is known for hiding his true strength.
Sabo is hinted that his Dragon attack is Advanced Arnament.

How did Sabo not show advanced CoA... he literally destroyed the core of the ring through his haki and when he and Burgess clashed black haki was dispersed between them. You don’t get that with normal CoA. Not to mention Sabo learned to dodge by transforming his body like Katakuri so his CoO is semi advanced as well.

Ace didn’t seem the type to sit and learn. Everyone who met him talked about Aces impatience, it’s one of his prime character traits he rushes into things.

We don’t know what BB has, but he was also hiding his power from WB for years so of course he wouldn’t ask WB to teach him things.

Ace was a impatient kid who was under the umbrella of the world's strongest man why would he train at all?
Ace never realized he was too weak to protect his crew because by the time they lost to Jinbei and WBP they went under such a strong force (the Whitebeard Pirates) that Ace wouldn't feel any danger for them.
As for Sabo he does have advanced CoA and for all we know Dragon did teach him about it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh, me? Well, I’m a simple man with basic tastes...I want delicious food, consistent shelter, and for Rayleigh to have trained Ace instead of Luffy or for Shanks to mentor Kid over the rubber guy for some dumb fucking reason. You may see this and ask, “Why do you feel this way, Jewboy? Why is it so hard to accept that the main character of a generic shonen manga will always get more opportunities to grow and improve than the secondary characters around him?” To that, I would answer, “Because I’m a fucking moron, all right?”

so Zoro is Luck to have Oden's sword. I calling bs
I call that a nerf.

@topic

Yes, also just look at that pointless timeskip "We are too weak we need to get stronger in order to survive New World". Then all others Supernovas go to New World and succeed. After timeskip New World beginning is so easy that they could have gone anyway and trained there. Would be a lot better in fact, less bullshit and more explanation of haki more Mugiwaras moments and fights etc.

Have you ever thought that maybe.. just maybe.. hear me out :josad:i know its wayyy too much to consider... and i know since you're the one Oda answers to its blasphemy to even consider, just maybe that LUFFY IS THE FUCKING MC, like how retarded of a reader do you gotta be to even think of this dumb shit, no shit the main fucking character of a long running shounen series will get 100% of the spotlight because thats who we focus on :luffylaugh::luffylaugh::luffylaugh::kaidowhat::mihanha::lulz::lulz::lulz::rolaugh: