Theory Opinion: By 2029, One Piece will end by Luffy defeating Imu and ends in 2030 as an Anime

With no break next week, Oda is focusing on ending One Piece, and Imu is most likely will be the final villain of One Piece, Akainu and Blackbeard are like the Sub-Bosses and Imu is the Final Boss, and it would kinda make sense if Imu is a woman since also the first villain of the Series was a woman in Alavida, and which year Luffy may beat Imu? 2029 would kinda make sense since that the cycle/pattern of Oda making Luffy fight villains that give us Final Boss Auras happens every 7 years:

1-In 2001: Luffy fought Crocodile whom was originally was designed to be the final villain if One Piece was short
2-In 2008: Luffy fought the terrifying Shichibukai in Gecko Moriah, Luffy extreme-diff'd him and was unconscious the whole time after he won, until Kuma cured him
3-In 2015: Luffy fought Doffy whom is like the best One Piece Villain and final boss of PW3
4-In 2022: Luffy fought Kaido whom is the final boss of PW4, and could've been the final villain of OP if Luffy fought Akainu and BB first and if Imu didn't exist
5-In 2029: Luffy beating Imu and becoming PK and final boss of PW5???

Thoughts?

Edit: and who also doesn't think these 5 really has this aura that makes us feel like 1 of them could've been the final villain?

Last edited:
he does 30 chapters a year nowdays

and takes a month break every year

the Live Action is gonna keep taking his attention

and they are most likely doing another animated movie
Hopefully he does 50 chapters a year then, and Live Action won't take his attention as not many people are interested in it, and what animated movie? is there's another OP movie after Film Red? but all we knew from last chapter is that Oda is cooking and he won't take too much breaks, and I think he will end OP by end of this decade.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
Hopefully he does 50 chapters a year then, and Live Action won't take his attention as not many people are interested in it, and what animated movie? is there's another OP movie after Film Red? but all we knew from last chapter is that Oda is cooking and he won't take too much breaks, and I think he will end OP by end of this decade.
okay, you are trolling

Only if Elbaf is not long arc . Elbaf will be long mind you Oda will explore world building , lore stories which will drag at least 10-20 chapters .

Another 20-30 chapter for fights , I am expecting Oda will fast pace from here there isnt much to build character for luffy . I would like to think Oda will start building side characters like Usopp and others who havent shined post time skip .

This is how i see Elbaf - 50 chapters , Laughtale arc - 40-50 chapters and Final war - 100 chapters at least .

Based on my prediction Elbaf wont end for another 2-3 years , Laughtale saga another 3 years and final war 4 years .

So we have another 10 years ahead of us and consider adding breaks , Netflix series and Oda's health it will drag another 2-3 years .

I think One piece could end by 2037 at max completing 40 years celebration and we'll be in mid 40s thinking when will this series end .
Post automatically merged:

Bro is on to nothing
Case closed is running from 1994 and still no where to the end . The buck stops with Mangaka not many people realize this . Oda many times said he will end the series early but it drags on for ever and considering Japanese longevity and their life span he can easily push himself untill his mid 60s .

Last edited:
There are too many important characters who have yet to go down other than Imu (Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks)
Too many important characters who have yet to make a move (Dragon, Mihawk, Kong/Sengoku)
There are even important characters who are yet to be introduced! (Man marked by flames, silhouette man looking like Shanks)

2035-40 it is

I think it will end in 2035-2037, 15 years after Wano,
Nah this is trolling
okay, you are trolling
No I'm not, 2029 is most likely, Oda said OP would end in 2025, I hope he says he'd end it in 2027 so that at the very least, he ends it in 2029

World will come an end before One Piece.
There are too many important characters who have yet to go down other than Imu (Akainu, Blackbeard, Shanks)
Too many important characters who have yet to make a move (Dragon, Mihawk, Kong/Sengoku)
There are even important characters who are yet to be introduced! (Man marked by flames, silhouette man looking like Shanks)

2035-40 it is
Nah, all of this BS is trolling fr, and no, hopefully Oda will make these characters make a move or introduce them early then.

Only if Elbaf is not long arc . Elbaf will be long mind you Oda will explore world building , lore stories which will drag at least 10-20 chapters .

Another 20-30 chapter for fights , I am expecting Oda will fast pace from here there isnt much to build character for luffy . I would like to think Oda will start building side characters like Usopp and others who havent shined post time skip .

This is how i see Elbaf - 50 chapters , Laughtale arc - 40-50 chapters and Final war - 100 chapters at least .

Based on my prediction Elbaf wont end for another 2-3 years , Laughtale saga another 3 years and final war 4 years .

So we have another 10 years ahead of us and consider adding breaks , Netflix series and Oda's health it will drag another 2-3 years .

I think One piece could end by 2037 at max completing 40 years celebration and we'll be in mid 40s thinking when will this series end .
2032 -> 35th Anniversary :BigW:
Like I said, all of this is trolling, guys, half of the Series ended post-MF war, why the second half of the Series is too long like that? so no way, ofc OP has to end by end of this decade, we fans should surround Oda and tell him to end the Series rn, and we fans could pressure Oda to not take breaks, and ask him more fan questions, give him ideas...etc.

Last edited:
Nah this is trolling

No I'm not, 2029 is most likely, Oda said OP would end in 2025, I hope he says he'd end it in 2027 so that at the very least, he ends it in 2029

Nah, all of this BS is trolling fr, and no, hopefully Oda will make these characters make a move or introduce them early then.

Like I said, all of this is trolling, guys, half of the Series ended post-MF war, why the second half of the Series is too long like that? so no way, ofc OP has to end by end of this decade, we fans should surround Oda and tell him to end the Series rn, and we fans could pressure Oda to not take breaks, and ask him more fan questions, give him ideas...etc.
I think that because a few arcs took 10 years, and I think the final saga is bigger than the emperor saga,