Questions & Mysteries Opponents defeated by the STRONGEST MAN in the world and the sum of their rewards are about to exceed 10 billion at worst.

What is YAMATO's reward based on your strength level?

• It would be ACE's current reward.

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • YAMATO = ACE with 550 million ACE... So it's above that currently.

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • 1.0 Billion. ~ 1.5 Billion.

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • 550 Million <= 1.0 Billion.

Votes: 26 38.8%
  • I'm Crazy 2 billion over YAMATO's head.

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

IZOU owns 510 Million. It was said on the VIVRE CARD that KIKU was to be his match in the fights which means they both should have the approximate rewards if they were pirates.

Which means that KIKU can have 510 Millions like IZOU, if it were a pirate or a not-so-distant bounty and we're talking about two characters that aren't even the hierarchy of the scabbards in terms of power/strength.

For you to have an idea, INUARASHI and NEKOMAMUSHI in their BASE forms fought for 5 days and 5 nights against JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION, without being defeated, both were in their BASE forms with NEKO even claiming that INU was being "soft or taking it easy" against JACK.

BASE and casual NEKO was able to pull JACK out of the ZOAN form, the ZOAN form of JACK who defeated the 3 mosquito nets and the entire MINK army, not to mention that both mosquito nets are superior to CARROT and WANDA who nearly beat PEROSPERO.

Base INUARASHI who fought versus JACK holding back and without being defeated, equaled ASHURA, they were equal.

In the same footprint we have JACK against INUARASHI, who even hinted that he couldn't/had no way to LOSE to JACK.
"I WILL NOT BE KILLED BY A MERE SUBALTERN". KAIDO himself had to ask him to join, as did HYOGORO.
What makes ASURA at least YC3, we already have a proof that he was equal with INUARASHI BASE who fought for 5 days with JACK.
Now we have him claiming NOT TO MISS JACK the YC3 "MERE".

In the same footprint and in chapters close to each other, we have KYOSHIRO the "strongest scabbards", who was stopping ZORO without ENMA and annoyed with the whole situation that was happening, with a smile on his FACE. Something of great importance to even be mentioned on your VIVRE CARD. In a fight that ended in a draw and left ZORO tired, while KYOSHIRO was smiling.
944 chapter.

945 chapter.

Even after catching ENMA, training and getting stronger, ZORO was still "upset with KYOSHIRO, "that guy", ASURA himself who never passed the possibility of being killed by JACK or losing to him a YC3, exalted KYOSHIRO FOR BEING A SWORD DEMON.

About KAWAMATSU, he was aligned with ASURA and DENJIROU, which might mean not being so far away from them, it might even be equal.

About NEKO and INUARASHI...
NEKO injured as we can see, the doctors even recommended him not to walk around, intimidated CAPONE ONLY WITH his presence, who has 350 MILLION on his head.
We know that both BASE INU and BASE NEKO are the same as a matter of data, and both have been extolled by KAIDO as being very strong in their SULONG forms,
"It's not because you're weak JACK, it's these two that are very strong", which puts them above JACK which is equivalent to 1 BILLION.

KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. KINEMON, for example, is not someone who gets a NEG DIFF, see, even if DOFLAMINGO caught him off guard and hit him full on, KINEMON was completely fine, not to mention that he passed the entire DRESSROSA without doing exactly anything, I'm not sure why Plot issue. Note, LOW Guard, little blood, in the same chapter was completely fine.

Assuming that IZOU has 510 million, if we put in perspective all 9 hems at the same level as it, which is unusual, since by the aforementioned facts 4 of them or even 5 are superior or equivalent to an opponent of 1 BILLION
9 x 510 Million = 4,590,000,000 Billion, which is an emperor's reward, would basically be the second largest active reward after KAIDO.
That's if we put ALL 9 hems worth 510 million, something that's impossible.

KAIDO's achievement is monstrous. He remains the biggest monster in combat talent in this manga. From defeating a Luffy in Gear 4, worth 1.5 billion and this multiple times, he's defeated him 4 times, to defeating LAW on the roof with a TOTAL BLITZ.

"Too bad if you had come with me, we would have conquered the world."
This is the phrase from the endgame, endgame point of view, you can argue that Law was not knocked out, but he only appeared (Only actually stood up) in chapter 1011 with symptoms of exhaustion, while in 1010, Kaido spoke the phrase that is practically: The game is over, too bad, it's sad to have to kill them, he's standing like a champion, the fight between LAW and KAIDO, ZORO and KAIDO is over.

KAIDO walks around, knocking out 9 people incredibly hard, and BLITZing an EX-SHICHIBUKAI LAW (500M), beating Luffy multiple times even though it costs 1.5 Billion, while we have KIZARU vs RAKUYO, who was never BEATEN, exactly that, did you know the the only commanders defeated in MF were JOZU who was caught off guard and Curiel?

Completely fine.

Admirals in an entire war failed to knock out the COMMANDERS, don't talk to me about restraint, KAIDO is knocking out and BLITZing 99% of VERSE characters in one hit, see KIZARU's photo above, KAIDO can BLITZ Rakuyo in his BASE form, restricting itself.

So I don't know how the excuse that the admirals were being restricted helps you poor things.

Imagine, NO commander defeated in MF, apart from the most relevant of them JOZU who was caught with LOW GUARD, and CURIEL who was with fodder supporting him, and facing AKAINU, CURIEL is worth as much as 40 million?
Awesome made for AKAINU.

As I reported, in the worst case scenario, we have 9 x 510 million = 4,590,000,000 billion, how many times has a 1,500,000,000 million Man been defeated?

We have 1 at the beginning of WANO, we have another detail from the UDON post which is a stronger luffy, we have no idea how much a Luffy with ACOA is worth, but that's another matter, here is Luffy's list of defeats for KAIDO:
This second one can generate a bit of repercussion but I explain completely why I think it's a defeat for Luffy.

Why do I consider this a defeat for Luffy?

First we have a fight between SNS versus KAIDO and BIG MOM, Luffy uses his potentially strongest form, and has been attacking DRAGON KAIDO all the time, but it turns out that KAIDO is doing just fine, until Luffy goes for one of his STRONGEST punches and attacks until exhaustion is reached.

The question is that if we consider this a battle of resistance KAIDO won, why?

Kaido falls to the ground right before Luffy, and soon after Luffy comes out of his G4 transformation.

1º:
Luffy makes KAIDO go down, and at the same time his transformation into the G4 ends.

Insane fatigue after the attack, he is very exhausted, so much so that his
eyes turn white as if he has been knocked out.

ZORO even needs to carry him, so he can escape the BIG MOM BLOW.

KAIDO gets up/stands up in perfect fighting condition, while Luffy doesn't.

KATAKURI couldn't get to an exhausted Luffy, Doflaming couldn't get to an exhausted Luffy, KAIDO managed to catch him, even when he was receiving the assistance of ZORO (ZORO carrying him), and chewed him, end of the line, if that it was a fight of : ONE VERSUS ONE, G4 Luffy, WITH ACOA would be dead, FOR THE DRAGON KAIDO.
You could argue that Luffy would try to run away and wait some time, but Kaido got up first in perfect condition, and pulled Luffy to him through a tornado (TATSUKAMI) in which Luffy showed 0 strength to deal with it, that's pretty much the end of G4 Luffy versus DRAGON KAIDO, who beat him the moment he bit him, then ZORO saved him, so I consider this a defeat for Luffy.

So let's get down to business, did I mention the BLITZ he performed at EX-SHICHIBUKAIS LAW? If not, here it is: In the amount of 500 Million.
The publication has reached the photo limit, BUH.​

As I reported, in the worst case scenario, we have 9 x 510 million = 4,590,000,000 billion, how many times has a 1,500,000,000 million Man been defeated?
4,590,000,000 + (4 x 1.500.000)

4,590,000,000 + (4 x 1,500,000) This for a Luffy currently, because he was worth 1.5 million after the WCI was the reward in which he mirrored his strength, he strengthened himself after the WCI, and received 2 Power Up, the strength of the current Luffy is totally different from the Man who had a head worth 1.5 million, but let's move on to logic.
4,590,000,000 + (4 x 1.500.000) = 4,590,000,000 + 6.000,000,000 = 10.590.000.000 Billion.
9.090.000.000 + 500.000.000 (BLITZ LAW)+320.000.000 (ZORO) =

10.590.000.000 Billion.
It's already topped 10 Billion, LOL.
I could add another reward in the case:
But, I'll wait for the result of YAMATO x KAIDO, by the way, I'll create a TAG for you to guess and vote how much YAMATO is valued in terms of reward if, of course, she was a pirate.
@Erkan12 @Tejas @Buusatan94 @Trafalgar_D_Law @playa4321 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fenaker @MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Zoro D Goat @Red Admiral @Redditworstgencancer @Seraphoenix @Fujishiro @ShishioIsBack @Steven @Enryu @Jaguark101 @GeneralP123 @Irregular @Kejon @Lifeismeh @Nidai_Kitetsu @Rosella.Fiamingo @Sentinel @Steven.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Don’t forget that Kizaru also couldn’t even knock out PRE-TS Apoo
There are so many Ls for Admiral FANDOM that I sometimes forget this L for KIZARU... How weak are his kicks...:crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I know. I love me some Kaido wank.:myman:
:catblush::catblush::catblush:
But now I've given you a reason to push kicks from SANJI > KIZARU.

With how many kicks do you think the current SANJI knocks out Luffy Pre TS ?

An unrestrained, bloodthirsty sanji like KIZARU.:usoprice::usoprice:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
What is the logic under Kaido WSM? Wasn't that likely fake WSC hype enough?

Do I have to pull examples from Whitebeard = WSM conflicting with Mihawk as WSS despite the former was also a swordsman?

What about Zoro looking already likely capable to give Kaido an extremely compelling fight and yet sounding so distant from Mihawk odds wise? Or Mihawk looking after a swordsman to eventually very specifically surpass Shanks.

What is the logic under Kaido WSM? Wasn't that likely fake WSC hype enough?

Do I have to pull examples from Whitebeard = WSM conflicting with Mihawk as WSS despite the former was also a swordsman?

What about Zoro looking already likely capable to give Kaido an extremely compelling fight and yet sounding so distant from Mihawk odds wise? Or Mihawk looking after a swordsman to eventually very specifically surpass Shanks.
Prime WB = WSM.........MF WB was old and sick..........kaido doesn't have any such weakness.........

Kaido midd diffs zoro at best.......

The only time kaido mentioned shanks he also mentioned roger/prime WB/Rocks........unless you think mihawk > all of them bringing shanks is useless

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Prime WB = WSM.........MF WB was old and sick..........kaido doesn't have any such weakness.........

Kaido midd diffs zoro at best.......

The only time kaido mentioned shanks he also mentioned roger/prime WB/Rocks........unless you think mihawk > all of them bringing shanks is useless
Zoro vs Kaido is most likely not a mid difficulty right now.

Zoro proved he can tackle the massive energy blast of Hakai and even its subsequent explosion without dying or even being knocked out. He would presumably be able to eat several of Kaido's strongest attacks before starting to look tired and eventually fall. On the other hand he proved just how massive his offensive output is, for example his combat speed output but also his AP output. Hiryuu Kaen was hyped to possibly permascar Kaido had it landed and imagine what an healthy Zoro could likely attain under Asura mode consequentially. He seemingly blitzed Kaido despite standing in those poor conditions and he can come up with much faster and efficient attacks than Hiryuu Kaen in Base, like a Shishi Sonson combination with Tatsumaki or just the former. Or even a charged ISDS if he gets the chance, to pinpoint a few examples. His Base (assuming Asura = CoC which is not even necessarily the case) is presumably less rapid but the gap should likely not be that massive if we compare it with Luffy pre and post CoC release.

If Asura = CoC one of the worst case scenarios for Zoro is that he likely currently pushes Kaido to an high difficulty. Kaido will likely not be able to withstand dozens of Zoro attacks and Zoro can probably manage to eat many attacks either.

If he can rely on CoC more broadly things are even altered consistently as he turns even more dangerous, at least on paper.

Zoro vs Kaido is most likely not a mid difficulty right now.

Zoro proved he can tackle the massive energy blast of Hakai and even its subsequent explosion without dying or even being knocked out. He would presumably be able to eat several of Kaido's strongest attacks before starting to look tired and eventually fall. On the other hand he proved just how massive his offensive output is, for example his combat speed output but also his AP output. Hiryuu Kaen was hyped to possibly permascar Kaido had it landed and imagine what an healthy Zoro could likely attain under Asura mode consequentially. He seemingly blitzed Kaido despite standing in those poor conditions and he can come up with much faster and efficient attacks than Hiryuu Kaen in Base, like a Shishi Sonson combination with Tatsumaki or just the former. Or even a charged ISDS if he gets the chance, to pinpoint a few examples. His Base (assuming Asura = CoC which is not even necessarily the case) is presumably less rapid but the gap should likely not be that massive if we compare it with Luffy pre and post CoC release.

If Asura = CoC one of the worst case scenarios for Zoro is that he likely currently pushes Kaido to an high difficulty. Kaido will likely not be able to withstand dozens of Zoro attacks and Zoro can probably manage to eat many attacks either.

If he can rely on CoC more broadly things are even altered consistently as he turns even more dangerous, at least on paper.
Zoro blocked hakia for 5 seconds and he had 30 broken bones......all SN's would have died if hakai landed directly without law's teleportation........half the hakai will KO any supernova........