Ordo Army vs Rigan City

Kisui is a monster too he equally matched Mouten

But he can't pull out Shibashou feat cause the moment Shibashou rode out he knew the eastern army would attack Yan and all he had to do was hold them at bay and he did it

Kisui is smart but Ordo is no weakling either he would prob smash them

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@God Buggy

Ordo is not to be underestimated. He will never be a monster general, but between his own martial might, leadership skills (managed to gather all the mountain tribes even if he is plain folk) and his own commanders he won't be that weak.

But Rigan city is not that easy to take. Between Kisui, Batei and Ryuu Tou it's a place well defended

Even not underestimating him i think it will be difficult

Ordo will prevail against Kisui. I do not see anything special from Kisui.

As much of a meme as Ordo is compared to the true monster generals, he's still formidable in his own right. And we also have to remember that he had an army of 50k, so depending on how much the Rigan army has, it might end up in a stalemate of sorts.

While Shibashou did only have 5k (although his personal army), I think the situation was a bit in his favor? (I forgot the details of why exactly)

Looking at Ordo's high leadership stats, i guess it's only when the focus shifts to Yan that we can see relevant Generals emerging from those several elite mountain tribes absorbed in his army. Ordo's really not incompetent, he just got so unlucky to confront Ousen and Shibashou in battle. That ironically extends to other Yan Generals like Gekishin who single-handedly took on Riboku/Houken.

I'm giving this to Ordo just because Kisui is an absolute jobber even by Ordo standards.

It's hard cuz I'm a Ordo and Kisui defender.

It's all comes down to strategies and tactics. If Ryuutou deploys the right plan to counter Ordo's 20K army with let's say 30K troops cuz that's how Rigan's army starts off with. Rigan has more troops but Ordo's soldiers are much better fighters.

As long as Rigan separates Ordo from the rest of his army and let Kisui and Batei going for the kill (I don't think Kisui or Batei can beat Ordo in a 1v1) so they have to double team him. If they fails to kill Ordo then they can use the same strategies like against the HSU and Kanki's army back in Kokuyou campaign to take down Ordo and his army.
Have to shamelessly steal @Blackbeard meme for this
Lmao.

As much of a goat Mouten is, that isn’t exactly painting Kisui in a good light. If Mouten had Batei on his side that standstill would’ve been over in a day.
Naaah he wouldn't its again a battle of ten thousands scale if Batei slay 30 people that doesn't change much its just one of them many hundreds of fronts the battle continues

30 people/10.000 it's 0.1%

The author just highlights certain fights to make it cooler

What's important here was that Riboku slayed the commanding central

And Mouten did rally up that commanding chain that's all

With Batei or without it wouldn't change much the other side had outnumbered them and the Qin have lost there commanding central

But I admit if Qin would have the same number and there commanding office in tact with Mouten in charge

Qin would win

Despite Ordo miserable performance against Ousen,, his portrayal as a General is better.. He represented Yan in Coalition war.

As a General no doubts he's better than Kisui and his brothers. But the battle will be fought over Rigan city, Kisui has the advantage here. Ordo would have to fight Awakened Army,, and Kisui brothers would have greater weight on their side to pull this W​

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10278

Naaah he wouldn't its again a battle of ten thousands scale if Batei slay 30 people that doesn't change much its just one of them many hundreds of fronts the battle continues

30 people/10.000 it's 0.1%

The author just highlights certain fights to make it cooler

What's important here was that Riboku slayed the commanding central

And Mouten did rally up that commanding chain that's all

With Batei or without it wouldn't change much the other side had outnumbered them and the Qin have lost there commanding central

But I admit if Qin would have the same number and there commanding office in tact with Mouten in charge

Qin would win
So just a roundabout way of saying if Mouten had what Kisui had at his disposal that Mouten would win. I get that it’s not just Batei, but the point is that not being able to remotely progress against an army that lost its general and a 5000 man commander despite having the superior numbers and more quality generals doesn’t paint him in a good light at all.

So just a roundabout way of saying if Mouten had what Kisui had at his disposal that Mouten would win. I get that it’s not just Batei, but the point is that not being able to remotely progress against an army that lost its general and a 5000 man commander despite having the superior numbers and more quality generals doesn’t paint him in a good light at all.
Its as I say the author highlights certain events to make it simpler but the point was that Mouten regained control of the army

It's also hinted at that scene where the point out not only Makou but all advisors died with him that's the crucial part

It's just Mouten is that kind if genius that can hold out against Kisui even at disadvantage

For example when they attacked Rinko it was most due Moutens strategy that the middle army of Renpa was stopped

Mouten attacked Rinkos elite soldiers thinned them out losing Rinko and replace him would be no problem but replacing the elite squad is not possible

D

Deleted member 10278

Its as I say the author highlights certain events to make it simpler but the point was that Mouten regained control of the army

It's also hinted at that scene where the point out not only Makou but all advisors died with him that's the crucial part

It's just Mouten is that kind if genius that can hold out against Kisui even at disadvantage

For example when they attacked Rinko it was most due Moutens strategy that the middle army of Renpa was stopped

Mouten attacked Rinkos elite soldiers thinned them out losing Rinko and replace him would be no problem but replacing the elite squad is not possible
Mouten being portrayed as a goat is understood, however Kisui stalemating him for 15+ days or however long it was while having the superior numbers and more quality on his side makes him look bad no matter how you look at it. This guy was hyped up to be a potential great heaven level threat after all, not the best to bring up his worst moment as a point of emphasis against Ordo here.

Mouten being portrayed as a goat is understood, however Kisui stalemating him for 15+ days or however long it was while having the superior numbers and more quality on his side makes him look bad no matter how you look at it. This guy was hyped up to be a potential great heaven level threat after all, not the best to bring up his worst moment as a point of emphasis against Ordo here.
Yeah you're right Kisui wouldn't be able to put that feat with worse numbers