Powers & Abilities Origin of devil fruits

Have you seen them use proper armament Niki only used electricity whereas sanji fire their lineage factor halo are mixed kaki luffys gearglr 4 halo is like rubber
What are you even trying to say? I mean what is your point here?
And can you communicate in english so that i can better understand your whole point?
Kaguya, neko, lightning , sanji, fire, luffy, halo, rubber etc....tf is going on bro?

What are you even trying to say? I mean what is your point here?
And can you communicate in english so that i can better understand your whole point?
Kaguya, neko, lightning , sanji, fire, luffy, halo, rubber etc....tf is going on bro?
Sanji neko haven't used proper hardening in
Manga I think their lineage factor and haki are mixed together like luffys gear 4 his haki is like rubber

It would add something refreshing to his fighting style
Yes,it would be nice!Luffy could easily holster it into his back to fight hand-to-hand as well!
Post automatically merged:

He could get a polearm with kairoseki in its core and extremities similar to smoker's weapon!
Wano blacksmiths could provide such weapon!
Also,base Luffy often gets his hand swollen whe he punches people with superior haki,a polearm would easily fix this!

Oh something sensible for once... Yes, i get what you're saying. Plausible
I think
Yes,it would be nice!Luffy could easily holster it into his back to fight hand-to-hand as well!
I saw in one of cover pages Luffy wearing blue kimono and carrying a pole it may be foreshadowing

Alpha do you think new onigishima cover(gaimon) is foreshadowing all charecters in it will come to wano

@Alpha @NAMELESS @Shanal @Zoro D Goat

Guys I have a theory luffys actual age mentally and physically is 4 year old his fruit is like choppers fruit how chopper after eating human human fruit gained life span of human luffys fruit is related to ancient giant(joy boy) who mastered his spirit and at the time of his death converted it into devil fruit after Luffy ate it he became half giant half human and gained lifespan of ancient giant(500 year old) but his mental and physical age regressed Marco didn't gain immortality of Phoenix because it was human who mastered his spirit and converted it into(devil fruit) @ConquistadoR

Last edited: