Outro-Tournament: Sign up Thread

Welcome to the Outro-Tournament

I'll explain what it's about.As the Name says,its a Tournament about Outro´s from Animes/Cartoons/RL Shows etc.

But who chooses them?Well,you choose them.The process is as follows:

I will create a bracket by a random generator to see who will compete against whom.Thats most of the time a 1on1 "Battle",but could also be 1v1v1v1 at the beginning(depends on how many participate).Everyone who participates will send me their choice(for the current round) via PM with the corresponding video.

Whoever has the most votes at the end of each round goes to the next

This is how every Round will looks like(but i will make a small change that i will list below*)
http://www.millenniumforums.com/sho...nament-Nikamara-vs-Femto&p=1646765&viewfull=1

How the rounds run in time is as follows:

Every Day 2 new Threads,and the Poll will stay open for 48 hours

A bunch of Q/A:

Q: What small change do you mean?*
A: You won't know who chose which intro.That should avoid bias votes

Q: Does the host have an advantage over the others?
A: No,since it is not a stone, scissors, paper principle.Neither is the Host bias

Q: What is if 2 peoples picked the same Intro?
A: First come first serve,whose PM comes in second must choose a new intro.Exception: if the host is affected, the host must choose a new one

Q: Can i choose an intro multiple times?
A: No,if Intro XYZ was in Round ABC,nobody can pick it for the Rest of the Tournament

Q: What happens if a Round ends in a Draw?
A: Rematch with new Intros

Q: Doesn't it matter which language the intro contains?
A: No

Q: What are the criteria for which intro I vote for?
A: Sound/Song/Melody etc. and the Video itself.

Q: Can i change my Vote?
A: As long as the Poll is open,yes

Q: What is it all for?
A: To see who has the best taste and because you might be able to find a new series you want to watch

Q: Can you promise that the whole thing will not be rigged?
A: The people who should know me know that i don't cheat or rig.You can also ask Sentinel,Playa4321 or Cao Cao,since they already participated in the previous round

I hope some of you will join because the whole thing is quite interesting