General & Others Overall How Do you feel about Wano Sanji ?

How Do you feel about Wano Sanji?

• This is PEAK SANJI !

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Best Version of Sanji since Enies Lobby

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Best He's looked since the Timeskip

Votes: 36 52.9%
  • I'm Indifferent About Sanji this arc Tbh...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Worst portrayal of him Post Timeskip

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Worst he's EVER looked in the series

Votes: 7 10.3%

• Total voters
Probably harsher than most

Act One: mostly irrelevant

Act Two: used the RS. I hated the RS. Best scene was where he teamed up with Zoro in the FC. Worse is when he was off being a sex criminal staring at women in the bath, made even worse by the fact it was mixed sex and he didn’t need to hide, making him seem like some sad grotty virgin wanking in the corner where no one can see him

Act Three: went hunting for prostitutes. Awful. Saved Momo. Pretty damn cool. Stuff with Black Maria led to Robin development and was actually a really good surprise. Sanji vs Queen, as a fight, was terrible. “Evil Sanji” was obvious bait and I can’t believe so many people fell for it. Got another Germa powerup which means his life was saved by Judge, quite shit. But at least it’s one he has no option about and can’t turn off, unlike the RS, which he destroyed (highlight of the fight by far).

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Oh boy

Start of Wano he was pretty irrelevant but that was to be expected bcs he was the spotlight of WCI

Act 2 was cancer

So in Act 2, literally few weeks after Germa stuff this man puts on the RS like it is nothing after meeting first real enemy. No struggle, no tension hoppity poppity put on the suitty. I expected Sanji to make the RS a symbol of rebellion same way be rebelled against his family. Wheres Sanji uses RS to protect people Germa uses it to conquer. Which would make a nice development for Sanji.

Nope, RS is a gag to spy on Nami and Robin, people he can very well consider family.... Absolute worst gag placement Oda has done ever. You could put a joke after Pedro death and it still wouldn't be as bad.

Act 3

So raid starts and this man leaves the army to chase hookers... For the love of god... Black Maria stuff was nice but at the cost of his character. He saved Momo and protected Zoro which gives him points.

Then this man gets an existential crisis bcs of the changes he is experiencing bcs of the Raid which he used to spy on women. Finds his resolve which is nice. Destroys the RS instead of saving it for Franky and Usopp to maybe try and figure out what it is.

Overall Oda did a 5/10 job with sanji this arc

H

Herrera95

Sanji was written dirty this arc. Maybe even worse than WCI.

He was doing good with RS. Not so good against P1 but that was a test drive only. Then he showed good durability feats against King and... never used RS again(if I'm correct).
Then he was doing no damage in his base form, and got crushed by Queen.

His DNA bullshit power up is the worst thing I've seen in One Piece after Paramecia Awakenings. Makes no sense at all to awaken just because of RS and making Sanji that powerfull since his family seemed so weak at WCI.

Man, what can I say about this man beside a 10/10. The fight is not as good as some other ones like Sanji vs Bon or Sanji vs Jabra but man, his character peaked this arc. Back in WCI, man is a usual and cool Sanji who always takes the burden on himself and trying to solve everything by himself but didn't work. So he opened himself up to Luffy and asked for his help. Now, in this arc, Sanji accepted his flaws and decided to rely on other crew member (Robin) for support instead of doing everything by himself. And unlike some scenes in WCI, Sanji actually genuinely giving off the Mr. Prince vibe like saving Chopper and giving a high morale speech and such. Then you got Sanji dealing with his internal conflict and his "counterpart mirror" version of himself (Queen) which he absolutely despises the most. Sanji destroying the RS nailed his character and concludes the Germa plot perfectly. And Sanji accepted himself for who he is and he will stick with it because that's what Luffy and others viewed him as.

So I would say 10/10 for his character. 8/10 for his fight. I voted for Peak Sanji option because I thought that WCI Sanji was the best written Strawhat but Wano Sanji makes it even better. Gotta make the "Sanji the best written Strawhat/character in the series" thread soon Lmao.

let,s see ...
peeping by using rs
looking for geisha in beginning of raid
want go to rooftop but distracted by his Coo got trapped by black maria n her goons
getting beaten up by BM screaming robin for help made everyone know about robin whereabouts ....
running away from queen after revealing his body change n his grema genes activate then meet osome , accused of hitting her> afraid he changing into evil sanji Contact zoro IN THE MIDDLE OF FIGHT to remind zoro to KILL HIM if he is change :crazwhat:
then oda revealed that queen that hurt osome so evil sanji is just a FAKE .... WHY :nicagesmile:

on a positive note
do not reliant of RS because of jugde tech ... okay no problem sanji is quite strong without RS
have speed bitz that can avoid queen laser attack n hitting him mutiple times
can handle temporarly queen n king for zoro recovery
create ifrit jamble form his knowledge about his body n CoA plus his exo gonna admit ifrit jamble is cool

dunno always look that oda is FLIP FLOP about Sanji Character development n his PU is so convoluted ... why???

PS : by the way after sora want sanji to become normal human why RS suit change sanji into have germa DNA? did sora sacrifice meaningless? or RS suit stronger that sora?

Wano Sanji is a step in the right direction for sure.

Not good like Pre Time Skip Sanji, but nowhere near as bad as Fishmen Island/Punk Hazard/WCI

I would have definitely removed some scenes like the bathhouse one, and the scene with Black Maria.

I don't know why Oda decided to do that stupid scene where Sanji thinks he hit a geisha, but it was actually Queen who did it. Like, what was the point of that?
In fact that is the main reason Sanji accepted his fate of being as his brothers, where he thought he lost his compusture and truly became a monster.
Post automatically merged:

Their devolpment is just great, Sanji or not. You have to love them to see how hard they have trained and how difficult it was being where they are now.