Versus Battle Overgrown Rover (One punch man) vs 4 and 6 tails Naruto (Naruto)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a fight against 2 mad beast :

Overgrown Rover from One Punch Man

And mad tailed Naruto :

Round 1 : 4 tails Naruto (the one against Orochimaru)

Round 2 : 6 tails Naruto (from Pain fight)

tags :

@LuthonTheDragDown @Jiihad @Draco @Bogard @Seth @silverfire @Van @Shiroyru @Vlad D. Impaler @Yoshioka Seijuro @FloriGlori @Cinera @Enma @Seraphoenix @Marimo_420 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sentinel @Ice devil slayer @comrade @HA001 @Haoshoku @Inflamed Haki @Cross_Marian @chacharealsmooth @Salah WG @AL sama @Patryipe @mckengrie @Xlaw @Just a member etc

Naruto's Tailed Beasts Forms are all about Power & Chakra Blasts, no Technique which is same like Overgrown Rover
But i think it's obvious that OPM's Universe is Far Stronger than Naruto's in terms of Physical Stats

I bet on Overgrown Rover both Rounds
Actually i'm not even sure if Kyuubi can beat Overgrown Rover, let alone 4 & 6-Tailed Forms

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Actually i'm not even sure if Kyuubi can beat Overgrown Rover, let alone 4 & 6-Tailed Forms
Full form Kyubi is a lot stronger and pack a lot more of a punch : Rover blasts are strong but they aren't close what Kyubi did. Kyubi full power Biju bomb erased mountains in seconds.

I think against 6 tails this is a good fight

Full form Kyubi is a lot stronger and pack a lot more of a punch : Rover blasts are strong but they aren't close what Kyubi did. Kyubi full power Biju bomb erased mountains in seconds.

I think against 6 tails this is a good fight

Overgrown Rover can erase Mountains too & u forgot that he doesn't charge his Energy, he spam them so fast, dozens at a time
So not only his Quality is near that of Full Kyuubi but Rate of Fire is far far better than Kyuubi's

PS: I'm not saying Overgrown Rover can beat Full Kyuubi but comparing him to 6-Tails only is huge underestimation of Rover

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Overgrown Rover can erase Mountains too & u forgot that he doesn't charge his Energy, he spam them so fast, dozens at a time
Maybe Rover can do a bit better than he had showed but by feats what Kurama can do is a LOT better.

During the war against the other tailed beast Naruto only had half of Kyubi chakra (the other half was in Minato). And only with that full half he could fight off all the tailed beasts and their bijudama clash dwarfed moutains.

Here some feats with Kyubi (half chakra) : near the end you can see the mega biju bomb effect

Post automatically merged:

but the thread is not about full powered Kyubi.

Here what 4 tails and 6 tails can do :

Here 4 tails against Orochimaru :

And here 6 tails against Pain :

Last edited:
Maybe Rover can do a bit better than he had showed but by feats what Kurama can do is a LOT better.

During the war against the other tailed beast Naruto only had half of Kyubi chakra (the other half was in Minato). And only with that full half he could fight off all the tailed beasts and their bijudama clash dwarfed moutains.

Here some feats with Kyubi (half chakra) : near the end you can see the mega biju bomb effect

I'm not saying Kyuubi is weak or anything, of course he is extremely powerful but so is Overgrown Rover
What you showed me was Naruto + Kyuubi, not Kyuubi alone

If you want to check Naruto's Kyuubi alone then go check Naruto vs Kyuubi
He overpowered him with a lot of Big Rasengans or whatever they are called

Now imagine Rover who is Bigger than Naruto, as Beastly as Kyuubi, can spam endlessly & very fast Mountain Wide Energy & on top of it, he is Extremely Durable & even other Dragon Level Characters failed to even injure him + He is very Agile

You think Kyuubi is so strong that he can tank endless energy beams? There must be a limit
Also you made it even worse by mentioning Half Kurama because that means you think Overgrown Rover is a match for 6-Tails of Half Kyuubi, that's even worse underestimation of the dog

Overgrown Rover vs Full Kyuubi is Debatable because we don't know who will Fall first
Are Kyuubi's Powerful Attacks enough to take down Rover? Can he even hit him?
Can Kyuubi handle Endless Spamming of Energy Attacks?

I kinda lean towards Full Kyuubi winning that but 6-Tails is no way a comparison to Rover
Kyuubi must go Full Power to beat him

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If you want to check Naruto's Kyuubi alone then go check Naruto vs Kyuubi
He overpowered him with a lot of Big Rasengans or whatever they are called

Naruto didn't beat full power Kyubi.

First this was only 50% Kyubi the other 50% were sealed in Minato.

After that Hachibi helped tanking a Biju bomb. Kushina seal helped restraining him for some time and helped Naruto stealing Kyubi chakra to weaken him.

And even at the end Kyubi was still strong enough to make a mage biju bomb but the seal got him and pinned him down.

The whole project was stealing enough chakra to weaken him bit by bit. Not beating a full powered Kyubi.

But yeah Naruto was really impressive here and packed a lot of punch. That Naruto against Rover can be a good multiverse battle by the way lol

But this was not 100% Kyubi and not a 1 vs 1.

Naruto didn't beat full power Kyubi.

First this was only 50% Kyubi the other 50% were sealed in Minato.

After that Hachibi helped tanking a Biju bomb. Kushina seal helped restraining him for some time and helped Naruto stealing Kyubi chakra to weaken him.

And even at the end Kyubi was still strong enough to make a mage biju bomb but the seal got him and pinned him down.

The whole project was stealing enough chakra to weaken him bit by bit. Not beating a full powered Kyubi.

But yeah Naruto was really impressive here and packed a lot of punch. That Naruto against Rover can be a good multiverse battle by the way lol

But this was not 100% Kyubi and not a 1 vs 1.
I didn't say Naruto beat him, i said he "Overpowered him" referring only to the Barrage of Rasengans Scene
Overgrown Rover can do the same but even worse & won't stop because he isn't limited by Chakra & doesn't need Clones
Endless Barrage

M

mckengrie

Round 1 : Overgrown mid-high diff.
Round 2: 6 Tails Naruto Extreme Diff
Post automatically merged:

Overgrown's attack have big effect in place. If 4 tail want to escape this attacks, it must be very speed but 4 tail is not very speed. So Overgrown win this vs.

Second Raund I confusing. I actually sure 6 tails win extrem diff but I feel Overgrown also can win this vs

Last edited by a moderator:
I thin both are quite close. Speed can maybe go to 6 tails Naruto but durability and power seems around equal between 6 tails and Rover.
6 Tails is around 3 times stronger.The "far" higher stats was a bit to much but thats still a decent gap.

Dealing with Pain is IMO still more impressive as the Dog